November Move-It 180 to 360 minutes a week challenge

November is here and fall and leaves are in the air. Fall is the perfect time to start or jump start your exercise routine. The air is crisp and not too hot and not too cold. Perfect weather for walkers and runners. I know some have had a white October. :grumble: But you can still move it

Let's get back in the groove of things!:flowerforyou: This challenge is perfect for those needing a boost.

The challenge is:

1) 180 to 360 minutes of moving...it doesn't matter what kind you do or how you break it up...I don't care what kind of exercise you do as long as your moving this week. Point is to keep moving and doing something

Shake and Jiggle it! Wiggle or Bump it! Thump and Stomp it! Womp it!! Kick it!! Flick it!!!

- OR -

2) Burn 2500 to 3500 calories with a heart rate monitor

The weeks starts every Monday in the month and ends the following Sunday at midnight. Then we start all over again the following Monday for week 2, 3, and 4.

OK, so who's in for Week #1 starting October 31st!! :bigsmile: If at first you don't succeed, you keep trying...just keep coming back and reporting progress or non-progess...it doesn't matter...it keeps us accountable and that's how we commit to healthy lifestyles You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
[/quote]

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    bump
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    I'm in.
  • Raihaanah
    Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
    im in.. do i chk in with u? or just log in with my journal?
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    I am in.
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    I am in. Tho i am dealing with a knee injury. I havent done much for the past month or so and just started PT so i can def aim for 180!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    This is exactly what I need!!! I am so in :)
  • erikag34
    erikag34 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm in.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    I'm in...though I have no clue where I'll find the time or the energy. I take exercise in spells and sadly I have been doing a whole lot of nothing lately. Maybe this challenge will help me get off my butt and get moving!
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    I'm totally in Mollie!!! Thanks for starting this. I have been such a lazy slug since I got back from vacation - always sometime else to do like sitting on my butt. I planned to jump start my eating and exercise plan on Monday anyway, so this just helps me have even more accountability!!! :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Welcome all!! Have a wonderful Sunday! We have 2 more months to push it to lose a few more pounds before 2012!! Boy 2011 went by fast!!
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    im in
  • talrcat
    talrcat Posts: 97 Member
    I am in also. I am trying to ramp up my exercise and this may be the motivation I need!
    T
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Next week I m shooting for 250 min!! Think about how many min you want to commit to!!

Week of October 31st my goal is 250 minutes:

Mon:
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thur:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Total/min left: 0 / 250
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Hi, Molly....I think I will join in this month

I'm doing Ripped in 30....
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    I'm In... Thanks a bunch!!!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    I'm In... Thanks a bunch!!!
    Hi Molli, I think I will commit to 180 Mins this week and inch it up over November! Thanks!
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    im going to go with the 3500 calories a week and work out at least 250 minutes
  • Hi,

I would like to join this group. I have been in consistent with my exercise snd diet since I came back from my vacation . Time to get moving and shaking again. I am noticing I am gaining the weight that I lost ...I would like to do 250 minutes the first week starting tomorrow.

Nina
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Hi, Molly....I think I will join in this month

I'm doing Ripped in 30....

Hi Kim!! Welcome back!:flowerforyou: You were missed.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Are you ready? Happy Monday!!:flowerforyou: