Very proud of myself!

Today was my final weigh in for the Diet Derby at work. I've been on this site for 8 weeks, and I've lost a total of 11 pounds. I'm so psyched because my goal was 10. I have become a firm believer in this site and how it can help you lose and maintain weight! My next goal is just that...to maintain and maybe lose a few more...possibly 5 more....we'll see.
Thanks to everyone who has given me advice and supported me the last 8 weeks! I greatly appreciate it!
Good luck to everyone else!!!
Darci

Replies

• Twinmom413
    Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
    Today was my final weigh in for the Diet Derby at work. I've been on this site for 8 weeks, and I've lost a total of 11 pounds. I'm so psyched because my goal was 10. I have become a firm believer in this site and how it can help you lose and maintain weight! My next goal is just that...to maintain and maybe lose a few more...possibly 5 more....we'll see.
    Thanks to everyone who has given me advice and supported me the last 8 weeks! I greatly appreciate it!
    Good luck to everyone else!!!
    Darci
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Good for you! :happy:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    You are not leaving us, are you?? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Good for you. You made it. Congrats, congrats, congrats:flowerforyou:
  • Twinmom413
    Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
    Nope, not leaving!!! I've had such great success...I want to make sure I maintain where I'm at. I know myself all too well. If I don't keep logging in what I eat, I'll overeat! This site definitely keeps me on track!
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Good Job Twinmom413!

Have a great day!!!
    Angela
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Good for you :flowerforyou: You should be very proud of yourself. I can't wait until I can be in maintainance.