Hola Everyone =)

Just wanted to say hi to you all and also to let you guys know that this sounds like a really great website im excited =) I heard about it through a co-worker and I like it because u can track everything you eat and also it counts calories for you AWESOME!!!!! I hope to meet alot of people here to keep me motivated and Im sure I will ...You all have a great day! Keep up the good work!

Replies

• Just wanted to say hi to you all and also to let you guys know that this sounds like a really great website im excited =) I heard about it through a co-worker and I like it because u can track everything you eat and also it counts calories for you AWESOME!!!!! I hope to meet alot of people here to keep me motivated and Im sure I will ...You all have a great day! Keep up the good work!
  • Welcome! Bienvenida!

Wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals.

186117.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • tazfather
    tazfather Posts: 29 Member
    Hello and Welcome
    I m new here too, yes this is a superb site, the best i can stay here forever hehe,
    Hope you reach your goals, and hope you have fun here like i m doing

Take care
  • kbop
    kbop Posts: 21 Member
    Hola cantante y bienvenida!

Aqui puedes lograr tus metas! Suerte!
  • sophyjim
    sophyjim Posts: 14 Member
    Hola and welcome to MFP

Te deseo mucho exito en esta nueva etapa que vas a emprender.

I wish you the best in this journey.

God Bless you.:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: