Clothes that don't fit

Options
One of my MFP friends recently blogged about cleaning our her closet, something I have also done recently. I have contemplated putting my items on CL or FreeCycle, then I thought maybe there is a MFP'er that could use them. Kind of a way to say, "Congrats" and to encourage others. Plus, hey, if you are losing weight, it can save you a LOAD of money!

I have several pair of jeans/pants size 2x/22, mostly from Fashion Bug, along with a few nice tops and a long topper. Everything is in good/great condition, no holes, etc. I also have a couple 3X lounge robes from (I think) Lane Bryant-1 long/1 short in purple.
Can anyone use these?

Obviously you would have to live within a reasonable distance from me so you can come pick them up. We could meet in a neutral location, such as a library or coffee shop, if you like. I am in the Rochester NH area.

If you are interested, I can take some pics and send them to you.

Tami

Replies

• CBKMom
    CBKMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I can't use them but perhaps someone could also offer to pay shipping. They might all fit in a flat rate box.
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    I have boxed things up and shipped them off to people with the agreement that they pay for shipping....have not had any problems doing that. Good luck!!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, I have stuff ranging from sizes 12-8 that doesn't fit me anymore, and most of it is in really good condition.

Any one in the Seattle area is welcome to them, or if you are outside I'd be happy to ship as well.

I have stuff from Express, Gap, and Old Navy that is just taking up space.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea!
  • talrcat
    talrcat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yes, I didn't think about shipping them. I would be willing to do that, if you pay the shipping, preferably via paypal.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I personally will be burning mine, as a symbolic signoff to my past.
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I have the same problem, I have stuff ranging from sizes 12-8 that doesn't fit me anymore, and most of it is in really good condition.

Any one in the Seattle area is welcome to them, or if you are outside I'd be happy to ship as well.

I have stuff from Express, Gap, and Old Navy that is just taking up space.

spammyanna- I am in north Seattle ans am just getting down into size 12 from a 24 and would love to have more choices of what to wear. I work until 5:30 M-Th but could meet somewhere one evening or on the weekend (unfortunately not this weekend though) Let me know either by message or here on this thread.