Hola..anyone in the Houston area??

Hey there. Just joined. My work is starting our next "Biggest Loser" at work starting tomorrow but I had to weigh-in today because I'll be out tomorrow. My weight is craziness. Biggest ever. Largest ever. I've never weighed this much even during my first two pregnancies. 208. Crazzzzzy. I refuse to buy bigger clothes. I refuse. So here we go. The last biggest loser we had, was over the holidays in November and it was to MAINTAIN our weight. I gained a few pounds. So it has crept since.....I refuse.

Here we go@!!!

Replies

• Hey there. Just joined. My work is starting our next "Biggest Loser" at work starting tomorrow but I had to weigh-in today because I'll be out tomorrow. My weight is craziness. Biggest ever. Largest ever. I've never weighed this much even during my first two pregnancies. 208. Crazzzzzy. I refuse to buy bigger clothes. I refuse. So here we go. The last biggest loser we had, was over the holidays in November and it was to MAINTAIN our weight. I gained a few pounds. So it has crept since.....I refuse.

Here we go@!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • I'm in the Houston AREA... haha. I live up in the Woodlands at the moment.

Good luck on your weight loss goals - it's nice to have a competition like that at work. You see your "work family" more often than your own family sometimes, so they can more likely hold you accountable. You know, catch you bringing in donuts or McDonalds and whatnot... :grumble:

186124.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter