Count me in!
    Nov 1 ---->166.4
    Nov 8 ---->
    Nov 15 -->
    Nov 22 -->
    Nov 30 --> Goal:160
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    I will totally do this. Thanks for the invite!
  • i'm in too:)
  • mhburton1987
    mhburton1987 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in too!
  • nicheven
    nicheven Posts: 77 Member
    I'm new to the site, going to start with this challenge as I lost 5lbs in October before i found MFP.

Nov 1----> 247.6
    Nov 8---->
    Nov 15-->
    Nov 22-->
    Nov 29-->
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    My challenge to myself is to get back to the gym this weekend. As it's the only practical source of exercise for me at the moment I really need to make the time to get there. There was a time a few years ago when I was going 4 or 5 times a week but alas that fell by the wayside. So, fellow MFPers, I am posting this in the hope that public accountability will spur me on.
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Nov 1st: 246
    Nov 8th:
    Nov 15th:
    Nov 22nd:
    Nov 30th:

11154169.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Quick update on my Strep and Bronchitis.. I have meds and no longer contagious. So I've been cleared to go back to work/gym/etc. Not feeling 100%, but I'm slowly getting there.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    I'm back to 138.5. I was that a week ago but the Halloween weekend put me back up to 142. After eating healthy and exercising for the past 4 days most of the weight came off. I'm sure a lot of it was water weight but I'm happy to have this challenge to focus on eating well and having enough of a deficit to lose a pound a week. I have a Thanksgiving dinner next week for my son's hockey team. Then, I'll be in Boston after that and then Thanksgiving dinner the next week. Yikes. One day at a time---but I think I need to take advantage of days that I don't have much going on and exercise more and eat healthy stuff.
    Good luck to everyone!!! Love hearing about people's progress.
    Cristi
  • I am totally in on this! lets do it! :)
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    So game! Count me in! AH it's my birthday month and Thanksgiving this is a challenge for sure~!
  • lexie516
    lexie516 Posts: 29 Member
    ID LOVE TOO
  • lexie516
    lexie516 Posts: 29 Member
    NOV 1: 317
    DEC 1ST GOAL 309
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    People have begun bringing in their leftover Halloween candy into work. Big bowls worth are everywhere I turn.

How rude & cruel of them! Don't they know some of us are trying to lose weight!?!?!...:wink:
  • Well this is day 3 of the Nov. lose 5 pound challenge and so far I am doing ok. Have stuck with my excercise regimen and have done really well with my diet. Just home from work now and I am so sleepy, really wanting to skip the exercise tonight but I know I have to do it! Will resume my 30DS tonight as I had to put it on hold the last couple of days due to an injured toe (which ended up only being bruised badly and not broken). So it will be treadmill and Jillian for me tonight! Good luck to all who are participating :-)
  • I survived the Halloween weekend without eating one piece of candy! I'm so proud of myself...mini Snickers are my downfall.

Happy Wednesday, All!!
    WTG GIRL!!!
  • Weigh in this morning-- 175 lbs. Not sure what day of the week i want to weigh in. I think i will start doing it on Thursdays. I hate the Monday/tues. weigh-in when u were not your best all weekend. I'm sure some of you can understand lol.
    Question how often do we weigh in for a monthly challenge? Just at the end of the month or wat?
    If anyone wants a friend i'm new here and need some so feel free to add me.
    I find that a good day to weigh in is Friday....after a good week of working out and before a possible "bad" weekend ;)