Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Am going to D4 when youngest has gone to school, then that'll be it for me for this week, as am going away for 2 nites, might do a extra day at L1 on Monday, then start L2 on Tuesday
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Done with Week 1 Day 4. Can now do the advanced version of all the moves except pushups which I stil. struggle with on my knees. 235 calories burned today.
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    did week 1 day 9. Sunday I'll start week 2
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Having my rest day today, too much housework and far too ill to do the r30 today, and i got to drag my sorry butt out to work tonight *cry*
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    I'm taking a rest day today since it's going to be a very long and busy day... However, I do plan to do each week for 6 days because otherwise I will get bored and not stick with it!.. So three more days of week 1! Have a great weekend everyone! :happy:

@ Justle... Hope you feel better soon!
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    I guess Thursdays are going to be my day of rest. I have to take my sister to Midland (next town over) every Thursday from 6-8. We did walk the mall, but I don't really count that cuz very slow pace with a 2 yr old.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok,Week 1/Day 4 of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.I'm so excited.I feel GREAT.:smile: The only thing bothering me is my left foot.I have an old injury.I don't know why it's bothering me now.It's when I do the high impact aerobics.But I love this workout.:happy:
  • katyclev
    katyclev Posts: 41 Member
    Day 3 Complete!

It was hard doing it this morning, my 7 month old trying to crawl to touch our feet, lol
  • suzanne63
    Day 3 Complete!

It was hard doing it this morning, my 7 month old trying to crawl to touch our feet, lol

That's so cute.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    W2 Day 5 done! I was able to do one round of those dreaded Crow Pushups (advanced) So hopefully tomorrow I can do two rounds! Then I will be able to move on to W3 on Monday.

Everyone is doing awesome!!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    W1d5 done! Only 237 cal burned since I pulled a neck muscle in the middle of circuit two, and yea it hurts....I finished it out, but I didn't push myself since I don't want to risk injury. Hopefully it works itself out by the end of the day. I still have killer buns and thighs to do. I'm glad week 1 is done Im ready to move on.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member

@ Justle... Hope you feel better soon!

oh thank you :) hoping to be feeling better soon, is already been a week!
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    I jumped ahead to Week 2 yesterday. So technically D1W2 even though its only my second day of ripped?
  • I haven't decided if I'm going to do W1D3 today or take a rest day. I'm really tired today but also I'm really sore after 2 days of this workout. I'm hoping later today I'll feel like doing it anyway. I'm trying some stretching to loosen up the muscles. This workout has worked muscles I haven't worked out with any other program. That's probably a good thing. I haven't lost any weight either. But in general when starting a new workout that's intense your muscles swell and retain water and have to adjust. I have this happen every time. I'll be starting the Killer Buns and Thighs after I'm done with this program.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    It's Day 30 of the 30 Day Shred for me tomorrow. Yippee! I made it all 30 days - no rest and am seriously looking forward to a day off on Sunday and the 1 day a week rest that's recommended for Ripped in 30. Two more days to go!
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    week 1 day 5 doneee....
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    W1D5 done, my tush hurts hehehe. I love the "good mornings" but they really do work the bum eh? The running man was killing me the first day or two, but I can definitely tell it's gotten a lot easier. The chair pose with flies have finally gotten to the point where I can actually do as many as they do in the video. Shoulders are my weak point - I remember back when I first started 30DS and had to use spaghetti jars for the side lunge/anterior raise and still couldn't do all of them!

Tomorrow is my rest day (although I've technically done 6 days? Since I did it twice that one day ;-) ), Sunday I will do week1, one more time, then move on to week 2 on Monday!
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    I had to take the last two days off due to being sick, hopefully I have enough energy for it today and saturday to make up for it!
  • suzanne63
    I had to take the last two days off due to being sick, hopefully I have enough energy for it today and saturday to make up for it!

I hope you feel better soon.
  • Forgot to log yesterday...completed week 1 day 4
    Completed week 1 day 5 today!

I'm ready to start week 2!