kettlebell dvd's

I've been doing the Gin Miller workout dvd that came with my kettlebell and it's still a good burn but I'm getting bored with Gin and would like to change it up.

I searched youtube but I need more guidence than the 4-6min videos can provide and I'm a novice so the HIIT, MMA style ones totally freaked me out. I recon I need to buy a new dvd.

I would like suggestions please. Ideally I want one that has multiple workouts on the dvd so that I can change it up. I like to do at least 25min. That's one thing I do like about the Gin Miller dvd. It's 3 workouts, 1-10min and 2-15min so I can do different things when I'm doing it 3 times a week.

Thanks!

Replies

• redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    There is Jillian Michaels shred it with weights that has two work outs that use kettle bells.
    It's good if you like using kettle bells, but I personally don't like using them so I got rid of the dvd.
  • dawngrasso
    dawngrasso Posts: 35 Member
    there is a Bob Harper Cardio Kettlebell dvd that is great!
  • I would suggest Enter the Kettlebell, both the book & the dvd. That was recommended to me by a RKC Instructor.
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Thanks Josh - I read some reviews and Enter the Kettlebell sounds cool and challenging. The Bob one also seems ok but Jillian in my opinion is a stupid cash cow and she knows it.

I read a pretty hysterical review of the Bob program that made some very on point references to Jillian.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    BUMP.
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    My friend, Nadia, loves the Bob Harper dvd's. He has one on sale right now for $5. I'm not sure if it's a kettlebell workout, but she really likes his. I'm planning to get it this weekend!