This is How I Control My Hunger

finkyfatboysteve
finkyfatboysteve Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Food and Nutrition
I just recently started taking Zylene which has hoodia amongst other natural products that help control hunger ...I must say I actually push the plate away as soon as i feel full no longer over eating just because something tastes good which is a big help when trying to cut down calories. I do have alot of weight to lose and I do try and eat healthy such as allnatural whole grains and organic as much as I can afford. Zyelene is for fat oxidation too and I have lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks but the best part of it is the energy I get from taking it..I guess it is a thermogenic so even body builders take it before work outs. I have not been goign to the gym yet but I need to..Since I am so heavy I am usually afraid I might hurt myself at the gym so i try to lose some of the weight first before hitting the gym. I weigh 360 and have lost 100 + in the past on atkins....but after almost 2 years I gained it back eating carbs and crap again....Anyhow I would love to know if anyone is using zylene longer than I have to tell me if it still works long term as far as I knwo it is suppose to be the all natural replacement for ephedra since it was taken off the market.

www.health4wealth.com/slimnow
This is the site i got it from if anyone wants to see the ingredients and can offer nme advice on the product since I am not the biggest health nut around I am really not sure about everything that is in it. All I know is hoodia and green tea extract. however i take the vitamins and minerals as well since I have never taken them in the past and I do see the help i get for my female issues with BV. :) So something in there is working.

Thanks
Sarah

Replies

• I just recently started taking Zylene which has hoodia amongst other natural products that help control hunger ...I must say I actually push the plate away as soon as i feel full no longer over eating just because something tastes good which is a big help when trying to cut down calories. I do have alot of weight to lose and I do try and eat healthy such as allnatural whole grains and organic as much as I can afford. Zyelene is for fat oxidation too and I have lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks but the best part of it is the energy I get from taking it..I guess it is a thermogenic so even body builders take it before work outs. I have not been goign to the gym yet but I need to..Since I am so heavy I am usually afraid I might hurt myself at the gym so i try to lose some of the weight first before hitting the gym. I weigh 360 and have lost 100 + in the past on atkins....but after almost 2 years I gained it back eating carbs and crap again....Anyhow I would love to know if anyone is using zylene longer than I have to tell me if it still works long term as far as I knwo it is suppose to be the all natural replacement for ephedra since it was taken off the market.

www.health4wealth.com/slimnow
    This is the site i got it from if anyone wants to see the ingredients and can offer nme advice on the product since I am not the biggest health nut around I am really not sure about everything that is in it. All I know is hoodia and green tea extract. however i take the vitamins and minerals as well since I have never taken them in the past and I do see the help i get for my female issues with BV. :) So something in there is working.

Thanks
    Sarah
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    You may also want to check out crosscrunch.com and jillianmichaels.com; the first is a free website that has meal plans and proportions. if you stick to those proportions you are getting 1200 calories a day. the second web site is the personal trainer from the biggest loser program and although its not free $4 a week isn't bad.
This discussion has been closed.