New-old jeans

crzyone
crzyone Posts: 872 Member
Woo hoo..I've been having trouble keeping my jeans up so I went through the closet last night. I pulled out a couple of pairs a jeans that I've not worn in a couple of years. A few months ago I tried to put them on and couldn't even pull them up!! They fit great and I'm wearing a pair today with a shirt I pulled out of the closet, too. The shirt I only wore a few times because it was actually a bit too small when I bought it and it never got better. I know it's only a small weight loss but I"m so use to hiding under baggy loose clothes that I feel like I look really different today because these are more form fitting (I still have TONS to lose) and I just FEEL smaller today without having to pull up my tent-clothes all the time!!! Woo hooo me!!!

Replies

• uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    That is GREAT! Awesome job!!! :drinker:
    It must have felt sooo good, well done!
  • toasterlisa
    toasterlisa Posts: 100 Member
    I'll give you a big WOO HOO, too! Congrats on going shopping in your own closet! I hope to be able to do the same in my closet in another 5-10 lbs.
    Keep up the good work and get rid of those tent clothes! People will notice your weight loss when you wear things that really fit your body.
    :bigsmile:
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Awesome! Good for you!
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    CONGRATS doing the happy dance for you :flowerforyou:
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    New-Old jeans (and clothes) are one of the best NSV's... way to go!!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Fantastic! That alwasy makes you feel good to "shop" in your own closet. WTG!!!!!
  • mom2my5sons
    mom2my5sons Posts: 28 Member
    ME TOO!!!! Isn't it great?
  • rgoodman1979
    rgoodman1979 Posts: 9 Member
    I am SOOO excited for you! You're doing great!
  • That's awesome!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Wow! What an awesome feeling that must have been!
    You deserve nothing less; I'm sure you've been working your butt off (quite literally) and you deserve all of the NSVs that come your way! Well done, I'm so proud! Keep up the great work! :D
  • It's such an awesome feeling! NSVs are what keeps me motivated to continue on my journey. Way to go :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!