Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• I didn't do my workout today. It will have to be my rest day and I'll need to make it up tomorrow. But at least it wasn't really because I chose not to do it but I had stuff going on with the kids and just couldn't get to it.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    My 8,9 and 11 year old children are all here for 4 nights this weekend.I have to figure out how I will get my workouts in and keep them in different rooms or something playing game DS's,game boys ect...to keep them busy.I can do it.Happy weekend everyone.:smile:
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    W1d5 done! Only 237 cal burned since I pulled a neck muscle in the middle of circuit two, and yea it hurts....I finished it out, but I didn't push myself since I don't want to risk injury. Hopefully it works itself out by the end of the day. I still have killer buns and thighs to do. I'm glad week 1 is done Im ready to move on.
    I hope it gets better!!! Take care
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    W1 D5 done. I tried to push myself harder today and even upped my weights on a few of the moves. Only two days left on Week1 and I'm dreading the beginning of Week 2.
  • katyclev
    katyclev Posts: 41 Member
    Just finished Week 1 Day 4, Im starting to LOVE this workout. I wonder if I will change my mind for week 2, haha
  • suzanne63
    Well,the kids weren't quiet at all.But I love them and I got my workout in.I'm going to have to realize it won't be quiet for 4 days and get my workout in anyway.Week 1/Day 5.I'm moving to week 2 tommorrow.:smile:
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Third day of ripped - second day of 2 level - not quite sure how to log these as I'm still on my first week, but am doing the second workout.
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    week 1 day 6 doneee wohooo...cant wait for week 2
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    W1D4 done.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Week 1 Day 4 Done!
  • JenJenS5
    JenJenS5 Posts: 31 Member
    I am starting day 1 of 30 day shred today...Ill be right there with you!
  • Leanne_3
    Leanne_3 Posts: 18 Member
    I finished day 6 week 1 yesterday, today is my rest day.

I did my weigh in this morning and the scales didn't move. Oh well, hopefully next week I'll start seeing some results...
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    So just finished W2-D6 now rest and then start W3 on Monday!!! I peeked and it looks very challenging and I am scared! LOL
  • suzanne63
    So just finished W2-D6 now rest and then start W3 on Monday!!! I peeked and it looks very challenging and I am scared! LOL
    When I did Ripped in 30 before.I thought week 2 was harder than week 3.You'll do great.:smile:
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    So i missed yesterdays workout too, i just clean ran out of time yesterday BUT i weighed in this am and i'm down 3lbs which i am so so happy about as its been about 6 weeks since the scales shifted downwards for me!

Might do another week 1 tonight then start straight off with week 2 tomorrow.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Today I started on Week 2, since I thought I was ready to move on. Wow I thought my arms were gonna fall off by halfway through. The first cardio circuit was insane. The jump between holding plank for 30 seconds in Week 1 , to doing plank jacks and mountain climbers for 2 minutes was huge. I look forward to taking less breaks each day until I no longer need one. Don't know though if I'll ever do a full crowpushup, I can always hope right.
    Good luck to the rest of you on this level. I'ts hard!
  • suzanne63
    Today was Day 1 of week 2 for me too. Plank jacks and mountain climbers for 2 minutes was the hardest part for me.When I'm past that I'm fine.Have a Happy day everyone.:smile::smile:
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    I had to take the last two days off due to being sick, hopefully I have enough energy for it today and saturday to make up for it!

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, I didn't have the energy to finish it on Friday, and was too busy Saturday to get it in. BUT I feel rested with this extra hour of sleep, and I've made a 90% recovery, so I'm going to try Week one for one more day than MAKE myself do Week 2!

Wish me luck!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    And Day 1 of Week 2 is complete! Whew. The first set of cardio is a killer, I did take a quick break between the first set of mountain climbers and the second set of plank jacks. The rest wasn't bad at all, but I did do modified on the push ups and some of the ab moves.
  • GertiLee
    GertiLee Posts: 29 Member
    So i missed yesterdays workout too, i just clean ran out of time yesterday BUT i weighed in this am and i'm down 3lbs which i am so so happy about as its been about 6 weeks since the scales shifted downwards for me!

Might do another week 1 tonight then start straight off with week 2 tomorrow.

Congrats on the 3lbs!

Today is my rest day from Ripped. Tomorrow is day 1 of level 2. I think I'm going to watch it tonight to see what I'm in for!