Hello

Options
Hello everyone, I have just signed up and I am excited. I have a long way to go to reach my goal but I am hoping I can do it.

Replies

• tentination20
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have just signed up and I am excited. I have a long way to go to reach my goal but I am hoping I can do it.
  • HopTuNaa
    HopTuNaa Posts: 31
    Options
    As long as you really want it and you stick to it - keep focused on your goals, I have no doubt you will do it. :smile:

What are your goals? And how do you plan to reach them???

Good luck. :wink:
  • jcarter0525
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!!
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :flowerforyou:
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hello, today is my first day on this website. I am really excited about this. I love the fact that I can keep track of my own calorie intake. I went to Jenny Craig, but $110.00 a week for food was outrageous. I can use that money to buy my own food. So do you have any tips?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you were sending this message for me, but anyways thanks. I love the scripture verse. My motivation and strength comes from the Lord. So if you don't mind me asking, since you've lost 35 lbs, how longdid it take you to loose that and how often do your work out?:happy: :happy: