STARS 9 WEEK CHALLENGE (CLOSE GROUP) WK 6

12346»

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    QOTD-Sunday 11/6 Tell us something(s) about yourself we don't know.

I never want to have biological kids. I wasn't all that interested in it before but i wasn't against it but now that I've worked hard to get in shape and plan to be in GREAT shape next year, I feel like this is MY body and I don't want to mess up my hard work.

I'd rather adopt .
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member

Mini Challenge: Planks x 10. As long as you can hold them stretched out through the day or all at once, your choice.
    My birthday, my daughter's birthday AND my sweet grandson's birthday are ALL three on the 13th. Not the same month but all the same date.

Planks X 10 complete
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member

Well it really bothers me when I see people eat their hamburgers upside down! There is a top and a bottom part to a bun for a reason people! Or when the volume on your car stereo isn't on an even number, that bother me too! I could go on but that would just make me look weird!!! LOL Yes I know! There is medication for this!!!!!
    Hilarious!
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member

I hate chocolate.
    I despise peanut butter.
    I am a single parent.
    My most recent pet peeve is people who do not merge on the interstate until the *last second* causing everyone to slam on their brakes, which backs up traffic for all the good people who got in line as they should have... :)
  • Please post Monday's QOTD on the new thread when posted. Thanks!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    QOTD-Saturday 11/5 I'm looking for some healthy but fun seasonal recipes! Share your must-have recipes for this time of year as the temperatures start to drop and the holiday season approaches!

I'm boring, my recipes don't change with the seasons. Maybe because I live in AZ? When it's hot, I eat in air conditoned places, so I can have soup all year long. When it's cold, I eat in the same temperature type of room and usually just eat the same foods. I DO like candy canes in the winter and ice cream in the summer... but I don't think that will help us any...

I love to horse-back ride. I can live on a horse if I was allowed. I love photography. I love running. I have 3 children. 18 y/o daughter, 13 y/o son and a 2 y/o daughter. I love to write, but I think you caught on to that... blushing...
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Sunday QOTD-Tell us something about you that we don't know.

I used to really want to be a model when I was little but someone made me feel really bad about the way I looked so I lost my confidence. Everyday is an ongoing battle with confidence....anyway deep down I still want to do it.

Planks will be done by tonight.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member

Wow, I seen someone on here that hates chocolate and peanut butter. I would go crazy if I could have one or the other...lol. :sad: :laugh:

Ok so something about me, well I would never normally say this because I like people to discover them on their own, but I have braces..lol.:happy: Yep I'm in my mid-30's and I wear clear braces.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    QOTD-Saturday 11/5 I'm looking for some healthy but fun seasonal recipes! Share your must-have recipes for this time of year as the temperatures start to drop and the holiday season approaches!

I do not have any holiday recipes. I would say check out the Sparks recipe app. They have really good suggestions.