Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    So i missed yesterdays workout too, i just clean ran out of time yesterday BUT i weighed in this am and i'm down 3lbs which i am so so happy about as its been about 6 weeks since the scales shifted downwards for me!

Might do another week 1 tonight then start straight off with week 2 tomorrow.

Well done! That's awesome! I go through those plateaus as well, which really suck. Last one lasted 6 weeks for me too. Why oh why does it happen? Great feeling when it comes off again though :ohwell:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    I start tomorrow! I'm nervous and excited. Hope I cope!
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    I think you'll be fine because you are coming straight off of 30DS. Going from Level 3 of the shred to Level 1 of ripped was like having a break. I ended up skipping the rest of week 1 and jumped to the week 2 workout.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Tomorrow, I will finish W2 and start W3 on Tuesday...I am seriously afraid. Oh, and I think I will take some measurements on Tuesday as well
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Keep up the great work everyone! My neck is feeling better. And I did some walking/running this weekend. Starting week two tomorrow. I'm also starting level two of killer buns and thighs.and I'm scared of that one! I remember trying to do it after a couple days of level one, and yea...I made it about 10 minutes, and that's when I decided to do level 1 for 10 days to get my insurance up. I'm excited to see the calorie burn
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Keep up the great work everyone! My neck is feeling better. And I did some walking/running this weekend. Starting week two tomorrow. I'm also starting level two of killer buns and thighs.and I'm scared of that one! I remember trying to do it after a couple days of level one, and yea...I made it about 10 minutes, and that's when I decided to do level 1 for 10 days to get my insurance up. I'm excited to see the calorie burn

I just got Killer Buns and Thighs in the mail, I plan on doing it after I finish Rin30 :)
  • I just completed day 1 of wk of 2, and I thought I would die. I hope I can do it without stopping tomorrow. I hoping I will see a drop in weight this week.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Wk 1 Day 5 Done!
  • Ok so this weekend was a disaster health wise. I wasn't good and I didn't get in my workout. Tomorrow is a new day and a new week though so I will be back on track. It's going to put me a bit behind many of you but I plan on doing my workout everyday this week so maybe I won't look so lame.

On the plus side I finally bought me a new pair of pants today and they were a size 12. When I started MFP in May I was a size 16 so I'm very happy about it. I'm working on these being too big for me by Christmas.
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    Did w2d1.
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    I am going to do 1 more day of week one, then move to week 2 on Tuesday. I watched it tonight and it scared me!
  • jt3n1
    jt3n1 Posts: 16 Member
    I rested my body all weekend, and am ready to begin week 2...Im gon watch the session tonight to see what im up against for this week!! Congrats to everyone who made it through week 1, however far you went!!
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Day four of Ripped Completed. I've been jumping around and went back to workout 1 today since I had a pretty big day at the gym. So far my schedule has been.

Day 1 - Workout 1
    Day 2 - Workout 2
    Day 3- Workout 2
    Day 4- Workout 1
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    I'm really looking forward to starting week 2 today now off to get my kit on and put the baby down for his nap and crack on!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    W3 Day 1....WOW I thought I was going to die!!! Those duck walks are killer! It's been 30 mins since I have finished and my quads and triceps are sore already!!! Just sayin'

Great job keeping on it, everyone!!!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok.I did Week2/Day 2 today.:happy:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    I'll be finishing W2D5 today...moving on to W3 tomorrow...I'll be halfway done!!
  • Did w2d2 this morning. I still feel like my form is terrrible on a few of the excercises. The ab one where you are reaching up your leg is a killer. I had to stop again during the mountain climbers. I am going to push on:grumble:
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Did w2d2 this morning. I still feel like my form is terrrible on a few of the excercises. The ab one where you are reaching up your leg is a killer. I had to stop again during the mountain climbers. I am going to push on:grumble:
    They are tough aren't they!!! YOU CAN DO IT -Good attitude :)
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Week 2, Day 2 is complete!

I do sumo squats or chair squats instead of lunges, but keep the ab work the same. Something about lunges, I don't know, I can never get the form right. It isn't a leg strength issue, I don't know what it is, lol. If I do them very slowly it isn't a problem, but I can't do them and keep up with the video.