Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    om-actual-g that was bad bad bad!!

level 2 day 1 kicked my BUTT!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    W2d1 complete! Didn't really push myself that hard since I was a little sore from yesterday's run, and I just didn't have energy. I toughed it out..then ate a bisquit and did killer buns and thighs feeling a little better. Probably should of ate some more carbs before rippedin30. Remember ladies fuel your workout!!! That being said, I started level 2 of killer buns and thighs..and omg what a killer..Jillian is insane!

Burned 305 calories for ri30, and 456 cal for lvl2 kb&t
  • Summerleahd
    Week 2, Day 2 is complete!

I do sumo squats or chair squats instead of lunges, but keep the ab work the same. Something about lunges, I don't know, I can never get the form right. It isn't a leg strength issue, I don't know what it is, lol. If I do them very slowly it isn't a problem, but I can't do them and keep up with the video.

There are a lot of moves on all her videos where I don't "keep up" and just focus more on proper form. Speed will come once you get used to it. I honestly think she moves too fast for many of her strength moves, keep working on the lunges, I had a lot of issues with form in the beginning, but now I can crank them out pretty steadily. I honestly very rarely even watch what they are doing on the video and just listen to her cues. I tend to stare at the wall or wherever so I can concentrate on proper form
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    So this week I have two more days of level one. I'm really need to up the water and treadmill time. The scale shows I've lost 5 lbs, but I really just back to where I was bf I took off October. Going to do W1D5 tonight. Hope everyone has a Super Blessed Week!!!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Ok, I started today :happy: It was definitely quite manageable after Level 3 of the Shred, but from what I gather Level 2 is a lot harder, so I reckon I might give myself this week to recover a bit from the Shred. She is quite different in this dvd, so I need to get used to that too, but am very excited to finally get started. Woohoo!!!

:bigsmile:
  • Sambo004
    Keep up the great work everyone! My neck is feeling better. And I did some walking/running this weekend. Starting week two tomorrow. I'm also starting level two of killer buns and thighs.and I'm scared of that one! I remember trying to do it after a couple days of level one, and yea...I made it about 10 minutes, and that's when I decided to do level 1 for 10 days to get my insurance up. I'm excited to see the calorie burn

I just got Killer Buns and Thighs in the mail, I plan on doing it after I finish Rin30 :)

I'm going to start it after Ripped as well :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Ok so this weekend was a disaster health wise. I wasn't good and I didn't get in my workout. Tomorrow is a new day and a new week though so I will be back on track. It's going to put me a bit behind many of you but I plan on doing my workout everyday this week so maybe I won't look so lame.

On the plus side I finally bought me a new pair of pants today and they were a size 12. When I started MFP in May I was a size 16 so I'm very happy about it. I'm working on these being too big for me by Christmas.

Awesome! That's amazing :happy:
  • Sambo004
    W3 Day 1....WOW I thought I was going to die!!! Those duck walks are killer! It's been 30 mins since I have finished and my quads and triceps are sore already!!! Just sayin'

Great job keeping on it, everyone!!!

Eep!!! Sounds so hectic!
  • prettinpynk
    prettinpynk Posts: 2 Member
    what's the 30DS?
  • Summerleahd
    Keep up the great work everyone! My neck is feeling better. And I did some walking/running this weekend. Starting week two tomorrow. I'm also starting level two of killer buns and thighs.and I'm scared of that one! I remember trying to do it after a couple days of level one, and yea...I made it about 10 minutes, and that's when I decided to do level 1 for 10 days to get my insurance up. I'm excited to see the calorie burn

I just got Killer Buns and Thighs in the mail, I plan on doing it after I finish Rin30 :)

Just realized I typed insurance instead of indurance, damn auto correct
    I'm going to start it after Ripped as well :happy:
  • mlwood428
    mlwood428 Posts: 13 Member
    Finished w1 d5. I took two days off last week, so I'm trying to figure out whether or not to start week 2 tomorrow or do one more day of week 1.

And to the people who watch the next work out video to see what they're getting into, I do the same thing too :)
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Done with Week 2, Day 2. I tried to take les breaks today during all the planks and I ended up burning an extra 50 calories today. I feel so good doing this workout. Jillian is awesome!
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    just did week2 day 1....i totally loved ittt...way better then week 1 :)
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Done with Week 2, Day 2. I tried to take les breaks today during all the planks and I ended up burning an extra 50 calories today. I feel so good doing this workout. Jillian is awesome!

^^^ AGREED

W2D5 done...263 calories...hoping on the elliptical for 30 and then I am done for the day!!!

Starting W3 tomorrow...also taking measurement in the morning...hoping for some shrinkage!
  • Just finished W1D3. Even though I haven't work out since last week I did pretty good today. I wish I burned more calories with this program though.

I also plan to start Buns and Thighs after this program. We should start a group when this one is finished. They may overlap a little since we're not all on the same day but that's ok.
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    Did w2d2 Liked week 1 more. Week 2 makes me feel so uncoordinated. I guess because I am
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    OMG W2D1 SUCKED!! :sad:

My arms feel like jello! I have never sweat so much during a work out. And to top it all off, I felt like I was going to vomit halfway through circuit two!

And I have how many more days of this?! :noway:
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Ok.I did Week2/Day 2 today.:happy:

You must be in amazing shape to say that with a smile!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok.I did Week2/Day 2 today.:happy:

You must be in amazing shape to say that with a smile!
    Actually I'm very sore.I have to smile and keep going or I won't stick with this for 30 days LOL.But like Jillian says I'll thank her when It's done and I know I will because I did this workout out before and it does work.I will see results.Hard work will be rewarded.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Wk 2~Lvl 1 Day 6 Done!