Oh why can't I quit you....

mleoni092708
mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
starbucks iced caramel latte?

There are just certain things I refuse to comprise on with my new habits. Well, there's milk in it so that's calcium right?

Anyone else have something they just won't quit?

Replies

• robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Order it skinny! Skim milk has higher Calcium! I won't quit Pizza and Candy. And Alcohol, I order a couple of pints in a night and it screws my calorie count.
  • yep... Macoroni and Cheese.. And I hate myself for it bc I over indulge everytime, so my chef of a husband has STOPPED MAKING IT!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Sweets in general. Seriously, I'm addicted! If I completely cut out all sweets, I end up going on a complete binge and overdoing it, so instead I just incorporate them into my daily calories if I want some sweets.

I'm a firm believer in everything in moderation.
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Flavored coffee creamer--the real stuff, not sugar free, not fat free--the REAL deal! Nothing beats it and I get 2 TBSP every morning now and forever! :drinker:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Popcorn
    which isn't really bad for you, till you put a tablespoon of olive oil on the top

wed wine
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    When I have coffee it HAS to be cream & sugar.. or just plain black! I hate artifical sweetners & coffee-mate so it has to be real cream & sugar!

I make sure I only have 1 cup a day @ work ... I tell myself if I have a second it's going to have to be black & the normally deters me. You have to have your real sugar & joy sometimes... somethings just simply can't be replaced by others & this is where we have to learn/use moderation :(
  • Has anyone tried Tim Horton's Caramel Hot Chocolate? If you haven't, don't!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    wed wine
    I refuse to quit this...
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    I understand the sentiment ( and my daughter is with you on your choice of vice) but I laid everything on the table when I chose to do this. If I really want something, I will try to fit it in my calorie and macro goals. But most of the time, I've found that a big expenditure on empty calories just isn't worth it.
  • Kscardino26
    Kscardino26 Posts: 21 Member
    Dark Chocolate! I have cut way down. But I will not give that up. Plus it good for you. :tongue:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    beer, pizza, ice cream
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Popcorn...with butter! Real butter! I always melt some and put it on my popcorn. Then lick the bowl :)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    pizza. i can't order a whole, large pizza into the house b/c i KNOW i will eat it all. but i can order two slices and a giant salad and that works for me.

i WILL NOT give up my light and sweet coffee. i let myself have one a day.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    cubans
  • Flavored coffee creamer--the real stuff, not sugar free, not fat free--the REAL deal! Nothing beats it and I get 2 TBSP every morning now and forever! :drinker:

This!
  • bigislandgrrl
    bigislandgrrl Posts: 196 Member
    cereal with whole, royal crest dairy milk. preferably, reeses puffs!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    I'm hooked on it too. I don't see a reason you have to give up something you love. As long as you are modifying your diet to accommodate, what's the problem?
  • Iamfit4life
    Popcorn...with butter! Real butter! I always melt some and put it on my popcorn. Then lick the bowl :)

ALso good is Land O Lakes garlic butter.

TRY IT! you won't be sorry.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member

Is that new? I've never heard of it. I used to work in a grocery store, so I know that one doesn't carry it. It sounds delish!!
  • Iamfit4life

Is that new? I've never heard of it. I used to work in a grocery store, so I know that one doesn't carry it. It sounds delish!!
    hmm I'm not sure it's new. I started buying it about 6 months ago.
    Now I only buy it for a treat. But it's just heaven on popcorn.