Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Leanne_3
    Leanne_3 Posts: 18 Member
    Day 2 of week 2 complete, so much plank work!

Hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to do the 2min of plank cardio without a break.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Day 2 of week 2 complete, so much plank work!

Hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to do the 2min of plank cardio without a break.

I did Day 5 today of Week 2 and I cannot do the full 2 minutes....I am lots better than when I started...but, those planks are killer
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Just getting started, hope it's okay if I chime in here. Reading your posts is motivating. I did day 1 yesterday and day 2 today (week 1). I honestly think I need a group to achieve with or I'll say "eff it" when when the thought of pain pops up. :) Thank you for the inspiration. You all sound like you're doing great.
  • Welcome, I'm on W1D3 today so we're pretty close. I need the group as well to stay motivated. The thought of being able to post that I did it keeps me going. The thought of not being able to post that I did my workout pushes me to get off my butt.
  • falled a bit behind unfortunately and have currently only just finished week 1 day 5. so much better than 30ds level 2 which im also doing at the moment
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Completed D3 of workout 2 - five days total of ripped.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    week 2 day 2 done and i might even repeat it tonight, depending on how i feel when hubby comes home - this level is really hard work - staying in plank to do the mountain climbers and plank jacks is really hard and my shoulders have real troubles holding me up!!

dread to think what l3 is like but i'm not looking till day1 l3 LOL i dont want to know!
  • Did day 3 of week 2 this morning and it was a little better this morning. I agree with the post about the mountain climbers right after plank jumping jacks. I ended up pausing in the middle of them. Tomorrow is suppose to be a break day from it but I think if I stop, it may be harder on Thursday to do day 4.
  • week 2 day 2 done and i might even repeat it tonight, depending on how i feel when hubby comes home - this level is really hard work - staying in plank to do the mountain climbers and plank jacks is really hard and my shoulders have real troubles holding me up!!

dread to think what l3 is like but i'm not looking till day1 l3 LOL i dont want to know!

Yea, I don't want to look ahead because I may get discouraged. lol
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    W3-Day 2 down! Feel good but hurting in a "good" way :wink:
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Done with Week 2 day 3 , as hard as it is I love the way it makes me feel stong after.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Today is my rest day :bigsmile:
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Tomorrow is my rest day, but I may have to make today my rest day too as I'm not feeling so well.
  • nisijam5
    W3D1 complete....WOW is all I can say...my legs are shaking

281 calories burned!! I usually do 30 mins of elliptical after and decided to wait :ohwell:
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    I am actually on the 30 day shred, started Nov 1st as well =) I'm wanting to try the ripped in 30 for December, keep us posted on how it goes!! Good Luck! =)
  • shellbell1993

281 calories burned!! I usually do 30 mins of elliptical after and decided to wait :ohwell:
    How do you like the 1st section of strength?..Duck walks etc... this is killer stuff LOL
  • nisijam5

How do you like the 1st section of strength?..Duck walks etc... this is killer stuff LOL

UMMMM, I didn't!!! :noway: LOL, it was very challenging and I will master it as the week progresses, right? :huh: I couldn't do the lay down, roll up to a standing position. Thank God no one was watching!! :laugh:
  • shellbell1993

UMMMM, I didn't!!! :noway: LOL, it was very challenging and I will master it as the week progresses, right? :huh: I couldn't do the lay down, roll up to a standing position. Thank God no one was watching!! :laugh:
    I know right...LOL When she yells out Shelley I think she talking to me...so it pushes me forward!!! :laugh:
  • nisijam5

I know right...LOL When she yells out Shelley I think she talking to me...so it pushes me forward!!! :laugh:

I wish my name was Shelly!! She picks on Shelly a lot!!
  • nisijam5

I wish my name was Shelly!! She picks on Shelly a lot!!