Hello Everyone!!

Just wanted to say hello again to everyone, I was on here before but I was also going through some problems and it was hard to stay focused. Now I am back on here with a totally new outlook and I cannot wait to see what the results are going to be. There is no magic solution to loosing weight, I know now its just all about hard work and eating properly, its a whole new way of lifestyle not a quick fix. I would love to meet some new friends on here that are in the same boat and can be an amazing support because I know I have a lot to give and I would love to get in on the groups and the chats, can never have enough friends right!!!!!!!!:happy:

Replies

• Barbina32
    Barbina32 Posts: 11
    Just wanted to say hello again to everyone, I was on here before but I was also going through some problems and it was hard to stay focused. Now I am back on here with a totally new outlook and I cannot wait to see what the results are going to be. There is no magic solution to loosing weight, I know now its just all about hard work and eating properly, its a whole new way of lifestyle not a quick fix. I would love to meet some new friends on here that are in the same boat and can be an amazing support because I know I have a lot to give and I would love to get in on the groups and the chats, can never have enough friends right!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Good Luck with your weight loss! This website has been so helpful to me. It looks like you have a good start, keep up the good work! :smile:

150599.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: