Thinking of making an archive site for MFP

For my own benefit, but if/when I do, i'll post the link so you can all access it too. I'll take the choice articles that seem to have a lot of info. That way we won't have to sift through tons of stuff to find the info we need. I know Mike has a day job, and rather then inundate him with more and more stuff to add to the site that probably has him booked through 2020, I figured I would throw this together. I'll post the link when I finish. You guys can all add posts you think should go up if you like. That way we don't have to keep bumping tons of posts.

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    For my own benefit, but if/when I do, i'll post the link so you can all access it too. I'll take the choice articles that seem to have a lot of info. That way we won't have to sift through tons of stuff to find the info we need. I know Mike has a day job, and rather then inundate him with more and more stuff to add to the site that probably has him booked through 2020, I figured I would throw this together. I'll post the link when I finish. You guys can all add posts you think should go up if you like. That way we don't have to keep bumping tons of posts.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Thanks Banks, you're the best. Glad you're back and active. :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    :tongue:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :bigsmile:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    that's a very good idea. Thanks. Bob
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Thanks Banks ! :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    GREAT Banks:flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    that's a very good idea. Thanks. Bob

Who's bob? :huh:
  • banks1850
    OK, here is the site, straight out of my own family domain (being a sr. network admin has perks:tongue: ), it has nothing in it yet but a couple of forums, but here it is none the less.
    start recommending any posts you like. I'll try to get in all the ones that look like they may help. I'm gonna start filling it up now.

http://mfp-archive.harehome.org
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    OK, here is the site, straight out of my own family domain (being a sr. network admin has perks:tongue: ), it has nothing in it yet but a couple of forums, but here it is none the less.
    start recommending any posts you like. I'll try to get in all the ones that look like they may help. I'm gonna start filling it up now.

http://mfp-archive.harehome.org

Fantastic Banks!!! Great job:drinker:
  • banks1850
    I'm gonna start a new thread we can bump for requests please fill that one in with any posts that you want to see archived. That way we can just bump 1 post that has the site address in it instead of bumping every single post that we think people should read.