Ok here we go!!

Hi everyone, I am so excited t start the rest of my life. Im looking for friends lets chat.

Replies

• Hi everyone, I am so excited t start the rest of my life. Im looking for friends lets chat.
  • csanchez39
    csanchez39 Posts: 52 Member
    Hi!

I am new here too! I am so exicited I think myfitnesspal will definately help.
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Welcome to this great site. There is lots of motivation and support to be had here. Best wishes as you start your new journey:flowerforyou: I know that it has helped me tremendously!!
  • Hi guys! I am new too!! This is a really cool site. I hope it keeps me on track... :happy:
  • Just started today, as well. Looking forward to seeing the change take place. Been needing this for many years.:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Thank You for the encouragment! Good luck to you too and God Bless.:flowerforyou:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy the site. lots of info here. :drinker: