Starting tomorrow! Anyone care to join me?

Hi, I am starting Day1 of Week1 tomorrow. Is there anybody out there starting tomorrow as well???

Replies

• I'll be on W1D2 tomorrow--not too far off! Way to make the decision! Can't wait to see the results of this at the end! :)
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Good for you!!! How did Day 1 go?
  • Day 1 went....well! It wasn't something I COULDN'T do! :) To me, that's good! :)
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    I'm not quite there. Saturday I did 30 seconds running, 60 walking for 30 minutes. Working my way up to the start of C25K.
  • I'm not quite there. Saturday I did 30 seconds running, 60 walking for 30 minutes. Working my way up to the start of C25K.

Way to go! You are still doing intervals and working towards a goal--join us! :)
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Hi, I am starting Day1 of Week1 tomorrow. Is there anybody out there starting tomorrow as well???

I did W1D1 yesterday and will be doing W1D2 tomorrow, so pretty darn close! :)
  • jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Like a few others...I'll be on W1D2 tomorrow. Just right behind you.
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Doing W1D2 today! Sent some friend requests so I could have some Couch to 5k buddies :)
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    I'll join you! I have a 5k that I want to partake in in Saturday, January 28th. I know that I can do it and that it will be great for me, I just needed a group like this to get me kick started!
  • Peridot09
    Peridot09 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi All! I did W2D1 this morning...legs are sore and I wasn't sure I could do it, but I did! W2D3 will be Friday, I try and do every other day. I can already tell that I'm going to love running!
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Feeling great after my Day1Week1!!! I think this just might be doable. I have wanted to start this several times in the past but was intimidated and afraid of failure. After Day1 I am very confident that I can do this!!! Hope everyone else had a great day too :)
  • Feeling great after my Day1Week1!!! I think this just might be doable. I have wanted to start this several times in the past but was intimidated and afraid of failure. After Day1 I am very confident that I can do this!!! Hope everyone else had a great day too :)

Awesome, girl! It's definitely doable! I just finished W1D2 and it feels SO good to break a sweat and FEEL like I'm doing something GOOD for myself! Way to go! We're all in this together!
  • sehein7
    sehein7 Posts: 78 Member

Thanks for the inspiration! I finally got the courage to take the plunge and just do it! I have NEVER ever EVER been an active person. 40 and my weight slowly crept up on me until one day I realized that with my BMI, I was clearly overweight. I started walking seriously around the first of August and have been walking a minimum of 5 miles a day. A couple of weeks ago I heard of this "C25K" thing and started to think maybe I could do it, but I was too scared. After reading this topic, I figured today was the day! I downloaded the C25K app from iTunes and took off. I have to say, it was much easier than I had anticipated (and this is coming from the girl who would have never thought of running at all-- even to chase the ice cream truck :smile:
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    W1D2 completed. This is pretty exciting. I feel much more motivated than last time when I was doing this without any support.
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    W1D2 completed. This is pretty exciting. I feel much more motivated than last time when I was doing this without any support.

Me too! W1D2 complete and much more motivated! I am not as sore this time either, and I think my mind is in it more...
  • Caerthilian
    Caerthilian Posts: 21 Member
    Hi All! I did W2D1 this morning...legs are sore and I wasn't sure I could do it, but I did! W2D3 will be Friday, I try and do every other day. I can already tell that I'm going to love running!

I'm doing W2D3 tomorrow, and I'm trying to do every other day too! I'm not sure I love it, exactly, but I enjoy knowing that I've worked hard, and I know that when I run my race in Jan. I'll feel fantastic!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member

I did W2D2 today! I run on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. The rest of the week I go to the gym and Saturdays in my whole day off.

I'm worried about Day 3 on Sunday, I was really dragging today, I hope that I will be ready to go on to W3. Let me know how your run goes, good luck!
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Did another 30 minutes of run 30/walk 60. It was the easiest one yet. Suggestions on what to increase it to next, 35, 40, 45 ? Remembering something about the 10% but don't know if that is time or mileage.

13:20 mile :)