Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Today is rest day for me. I notice where one person was down 1lb or so already, I haven't loss any weight yet and I will be on d4 of w2 tomorrow. UGHH!! I am watching what I eat the scale will not budge.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok,I did week 2/day 4 today.I was very tired this morning getting my kids off to school after a 2 day break from school.I did not want to workout at all this morning.I worked out any way and harder.Once I finished working out I felt great.I'm feel good I worked out today.:happy:
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    W3 Day 3 down and feeling very sore but I know it's all worth it :tongue:

Great job my fellow Rippers!!!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    W2d2 was hard or me. My arms are so tired and sore. I had to rest a lot today. I may need to do w2 a little longer than a week.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    W2d2 was hard or me. My arms are so tired and sore. I had to rest a lot today. I may need to do w2 a little longer than a week.

Week 2 will never be easy. Finish it as strong as possible and move on. You can always repeat the program.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Thanks for the info guys :) I was thinking of doing 6 days on, rest day, 1 more day, then move on to the next level - that way getting in 7 days of each level.

Unfortunately, I had a horrible day where one thing after the next went wrong and I couldn't get my workout in (which feels very weird after doing 30 days straight with the Shred), so instead of Day 7 being my rest day, it's today! So Week 1 Day 3 will have to commence tomorrow. Dammit!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    W2 D4 today, two more days and then a rest day and on to W3!!! Nearly halfway there :)
  • mlwood428
    mlwood428 Posts: 13 Member
    Just finished W2 D1! Love week 2 with the exception of the plank cardio! My arms are feeling a bit wobbly and I'm sure I'll be feeling it more later!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    W3, D2 done with 35 minutes of elliptical. I am starting to see some differences in the old body and I like it :bigsmile:
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    just did week 2 day 3
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    So happy this is an active group! I took yesterday off (sore!) but did day 3 of week one today. I pretty much like it, but am not a fan of the side lunges with anterior raises. I always have to use 3 pounds instead of 5 and slow down to make it happen. Proud though, it feels good to get it done.

Also did day 2, week 2 of Cto5K. (Upped the running intervals a bit). Felt good. :)
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    W2d3 done. Burned about 260 calories. Took my kids on a power walk at the park and burned 600 calories. Had a 16 lb baby in a sling and pushing a 25 lb toddler in a crappy stroller on a uneven path. Not up to killer buns and thighs g'day. Just got home and I'm tired!
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    I hope today my workout really does some work in me. I'm getting frustrated in the weight loss department. I lost a pound yesterday but went up .2lbs today. I'm going to do my best to push hard today.

When I did the 30DS myself and other people in my group didn't see much in weight loss (especially at first). Although you are burning off fat, apparently your muscles are working so hard that they are retaining water which makes the scale not move a lot. I would encourage everyone to take before and after pics though because you will see a huge change in your body.
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    W2d4 done
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Jumped ahead and tried out D1W3. Even the modified version was really hard. Maybe I should drop back to W2 for a bit.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Day 3 of week 2 in the bag, i actually managed to do everything today lol! feel like a i had a great workout!
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Just finished W2 D1! Love week 2 with the exception of the plank cardio! My arms are feeling a bit wobbly and I'm sure I'll be feeling it more later!

I HATE plank cardio my shoulders feel like they are gonna pop out!!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    W2d4 done! Got up early today to do it since I'm babysitting today. Might have to start doing it early everyday. What a great way to start the day!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Day 3 of week 2 in the bag, i actually managed to do everything today lol! feel like a i had a great workout!
    Great job!!!!
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    I haven't been able to workout all week due to the fact my husbands Grandmoter had a stroke. She is in the hospital.