BABY got BACK!! post your pics!

Replies

• cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Ok-- amazing. I want that back. I will increase my weight, will increase my weights.........
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Bump! Would love to post my pictures later. I just can't right now. You guys look Amazing!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    everyone looks AMAZING! good ol fashioned hard work is paying off. everyone keep posting!
  • Love this. You guys are an awesome inspiration. I hope I can post similar pictures soon!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    wow..some of these ladies are toned. O-O
  • qingwang2011
    qingwang2011 Posts: 23 Member
    Wow!! amazing result..how long did this transformation take?
  • Wow.....I am so jealous... Thank you for giving me hope for myself... Two thumbs up....:flowerforyou:
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    wow! i am way jealous! what did u do to get so toned! specific workout u follow, weights u use? Any tips would b greatly appreciated!
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    WOW! WTG LADIES!
  • wow!! i cant wait to get to my goal.. thanks for the pics i am truely inspired!! xx
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    How on earth are you ladies able to get that toned?! I could use all the tips you've got....I feel like I am *almost* at a good goal weight but I had a baby 4 months ago and I have NO idea how to get my body's tone back- suggestions??

First off, cut yourself some slack! It took 40 weeks to grow a WHOLE PERSON, give yourself some time to recover!! Some tone will come back naturally with good old time. Keep up on whatever exercises you are doing and it will come.
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    You all are amazing! Keep up the wonderful work.
  • Hot damn!!!! Y'all are amazing!! Definitely have me motivated for the holiday season. That's a fact
  • AmandaM15
    AmandaM15 Posts: 28 Member
    Incredible transformation!!! Way to go!
  • AmandaM15
    AmandaM15 Posts: 28 Member
    No push up bra, girdle, or pantyhose, and no makeup this is me naturally.
    DSCN0072.jpg
    DSCN01241.jpg
    _DSC0063.jpg
    _DSC0065.jpg
    _DSC0066.jpg
    IMG_0913.jpg
    IMG_0918.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_1027.jpg
    IMG_1028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg

Holy crap!! Awesome! Seriously, this is amazing!!
  • copy cat!! :flowerforyou: you know Im in love with your wiener eating butt. now I get to post mine again!!!!

back.jpg

Is there a certain program you are using?
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    You guys look awesome!!! What work out program are you guys doing??
  • ajlarz
    ajlarz Posts: 155 Member
    How on earth are you ladies able to get that toned?! I could use all the tips you've got....I feel like I am *almost* at a good goal weight but I had a baby 4 months ago and I have NO idea how to get my body's tone back- suggestions??

First off, cut yourself some slack! It took 40 weeks to grow a WHOLE PERSON, give yourself some time to recover!! Some tone will come back naturally with good old time. Keep up on whatever exercises you are doing and it will come.

Thank you...I know I need to just give it time, I guess I just needed a reminder of what my body went through for 40 weeks...man that's a long time! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • estrellita26
    estrellita26 Posts: 34 Member
    This is awesome great job ..
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Don't have a pic of my "back" but you also asked to show our accomplishments. How's 103 pounds kicked to the curb in 10 months?

BEFORE
    scan0014.jpg

CURRENT
    CindyNov11.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!