Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    I've been doing Ripped in 30 since Monday, but just saw this thread. Is it too late to join?
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Week2 Day 4 done!! Didn't reach my goal of not pausing during the plank cardio, but it felt more managable. Okay, the squat jumps weren't but the plank jacks and mt. climbers were.

Anyone else have trouble with their hips during the side lunge with leg lift? Mine don't want to move that way.
  • RaneeC
    RaneeC Posts: 6 Member
    Is it okay to join? I started week 1 last week and haven't done any this week. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • The side lunge legs lifts were doable but definitely uncomfortable. I felt it in my hips too. I'm hoping that I just need to stretch them more so hopefully it will get easier.
  • I can't either and I'm 5'9, I go up on my fists and that help me.

I'll have to try that. I tried doing it while leaning a little forward and that helped but I don't know if I can still get into a bridge from that position. I'll see tomorrow.
  • mlwood428
    mlwood428 Posts: 13 Member
    Anybody else feel like a nap?

Always. College will do that to you thought lol
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    W1 D3 done today. I took a peek at W2 and it does look like quite a step up from W1, but I'm excited. 3 More days :happy:

Unfortunately, I haven't lost any weight for 2 weeks now and I'm very frustrated. The scale won't budge and I am so close to my first goal weight - 2.3 kgs to get to my pre-preggy weight and the flippin scale just won't budge! So frustrating! :grumble:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Good job :) You and I are about in the same point. I did W1 D4 today. It is getting easier (well, less torturous). I'm curious about level 2 but haven't had the guts to peek yet. 2 more days, then a rest day, and it's on to Week 2. Wahooo!!!

I wish you luck with the scale. Does it help to focus on measurements and the way your clothes fit as other indicators? I know my body feels a lot more solid after only 4 days but the numbers aren't reflecting that...
  • Happyoceangirl
    I've been doing Ripped in 30 since Monday, but just saw this thread. Is it too late to join?

I'm a newbie here too. There are a few of us who are on the first week still. :) How are you liking it so far? Eager or dreading week 2?? :bigsmile:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Is it okay to join? I started week 1 last week and haven't done any this week. Tomorrow is a new day!

Yes, tomorrow is a new day! Get your workout in and post up - we'll be waiting to hear from you. :) Good luck!
  • Anybody else feel like a nap?

Yes!! I was sooo tired today after my workout! Level 2 just tuckers me out, lol
  • W2D1 done today. Moving up seemed to help because I finally got my calorie burn back up. It was 163 today. I wish I could burn in the 200s like some of you but I'm not sure I'll ever get there. Hopefully what I'm doing will make a difference before this thing is over. I actually liked this workout better than week 1 even though it had it's own challenges. The cardio was easier although I did have to pause a couple of times. I actually had one exercise that I had to modify because I'm too short to do it. Literally! The one where you're sitting and have to push yourself up, then into a bridge and back. I can only do the bridge part modified with my hands behind me because my arms aren't long enough to push me off the floor when my hands are next to me. HA HA I'm not kidding, literally my arms are too short. When stretched out without bending they reach the floor and that's it. But the bridge modification I did was still good.

So are mine!! Glad to see I'm not alone. I almost thought I was doing it wrong, but no. Jillian's short but I guess she just has either a short torso or long arms, LOL
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Sure.Welcome :happy:
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Welcome to our group :happy:
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    W2D1 done today. Moving up seemed to help because I finally got my calorie burn back up. It was 163 today. I wish I could burn in the 200s like some of you but I'm not sure I'll ever get there. Hopefully what I'm doing will make a difference before this thing is over. I actually liked this workout better than week 1 even though it had it's own challenges. The cardio was easier although I did have to pause a couple of times. I actually had one exercise that I had to modify because I'm too short to do it. Literally! The one where you're sitting and have to push yourself up, then into a bridge and back. I can only do the bridge part modified with my hands behind me because my arms aren't long enough to push me off the floor when my hands are next to me. HA HA I'm not kidding, literally my arms are too short. When stretched out without bending they reach the floor and that's it. But the bridge modification I did was still good.
    I go up on my fists, that seems to help. I'm tall, and have short torso, and I can't do it.

So are mine!! Glad to see I'm not alone. I almost thought I was doing it wrong, but no. Jillian's short but I guess she just has either a short torso or long arms, LOL
  • Day5Week 2 completed this morning. I don't feel like I have conquered all the moves in week 2, this morning I felt like I was just starting it. When she mentioned Natalie, my daughter asked if it was interactive because my name is Natalie. :laugh: I start week 3 on Sunday and really nervous about it.
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Week 2 is killing me. I have no upper body strength. I can't hardly do any of the moves fully. I am excited to move on, but nervous that it will only be harder! I have one more day of week 2.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Day five of week 2 is down! Last day on this week tomorrow. I definitely felt a difference this morning, after taking a rest day. I was able to get through that plank cardio circuit with no break. I still feel like I don't have the ab hold/table down - it doesn't feel difficult but that's because I feel like I am NOT doing it right. Other than that, I think this week is nailed :)
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    W2D1 done today. Moving up seemed to help because I finally got my calorie burn back up. It was 163 today. I wish I could burn in the 200s like some of you but I'm not sure I'll ever get there. Hopefully what I'm doing will make a difference before this thing is over. I actually liked this workout better than week 1 even though it had it's own challenges. The cardio was easier although I did have to pause a couple of times. I actually had one exercise that I had to modify because I'm too short to do it. Literally! The one where you're sitting and have to push yourself up, then into a bridge and back. I can only do the bridge part modified with my hands behind me because my arms aren't long enough to push me off the floor when my hands are next to me. HA HA I'm not kidding, literally my arms are too short. When stretched out without bending they reach the floor and that's it. But the bridge modification I did was still good.
    I go up on my fists, that seems to help. I'm tall, and have short torso, and I can't do it.

I can only do this on my knuckles or fingers, i absolutely cannot do it with my hands flat on the ground!
  • FitToBeFab
    Week 2 is killing me. I have no upper body strength. I can't hardly do any of the moves fully. I am excited to move on, but nervous that it will only be harder! I have one more day of week 2.

I feel your pain! Literally!! I physically cannot do a push up, so you can forget about crow pushups Jillian!
  • FitToBeFab
    Did week2 day4 yesterday, my last day is today if I can muster the strength. I played Just Dance 3 for a straight hour last night...my arms hurt! :sad: