Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Week 2 is killing me. I have no upper body strength. I can't hardly do any of the moves fully. I am excited to move on, but nervous that it will only be harder! I have one more day of week 2.

I feel your pain! Literally!! I physically cannot do a push up, so you can forget about crow pushups Jillian!

These comments are making me realize how sneaky Jililan is. She promises that we'll never see another move twice, so I was grateful about the pushups being in week 1. Then I realized... there are TONS of variations of pushups and knowing her she's bound to sneak them in. Great. Crow pushups. What IS that, even?
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    W3 Day 5 done!!! Going to take my day off tomorrow then finish on Sun. I peeked at w4 and OH MY WORD...Just gets
    tougher, but I like that, it's suppose to get harder!!!
    As for Push ups...YES she uses them in every way shape or form!!!! Just so you know! LOL

Great job getting these workouts in Ladies!!!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Did week2 day4 yesterday, my last day is today if I can muster the strength. I played Just Dance 3 for a straight hour last night...my arms hurt! :sad:

My step daughters and I want that so bad!! Hoping "SANTA" will bring it to us, so happy it's out for the kinects now, for the Dance Central is lame!!
  • Week 2 is killing me. I have no upper body strength. I can't hardly do any of the moves fully. I am excited to move on, but nervous that it will only be harder! I have one more day of week 2.

I feel your pain! Literally!! I physically cannot do a push up, so you can forget about crow pushups Jillian!

I found that the crow pushups were pretty easy but still worked good if you leave the push up part out. So if you just do the leg part you'll still do some good. I try to do the push up part but if you're upper body strength isn't quite there yet then that may be a good modification. Also I've seen on other videos that if being up on your hands for exercises like that is too hard that you can go down onto your forearms. It still builds strength in your shoulders.
  • Did week2 day4 yesterday, my last day is today if I can muster the strength. I played Just Dance 3 for a straight hour last night...my arms hurt! :sad:

My step daughters and I want that so bad!! Hoping "SANTA" will bring it to us, so happy it's out for the kinects now, for the Dance Central is lame!!

I just saw this game yesterday on tv and thought it really looked good. It could be a good workout like zumba.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    W1 D4 done. I'm enjoying it more each day. 2 More days and then onto Level 2. I think I'm ready for it :)

Welcome to all the new people joining :happy: As you can see, I'm only at the beginning, so will be here with you!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Week 2 day 6 done. I'm looking forward to moving because I really hate all the planks in this level. I agree with the posts about the crow pushups, so hard when you can't even do normal pushups.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Thank you for the welcome!

Day 2 of level 3 done! It is so tough! I really like it though I think it is my favourite so far. I really like some of the exercises. I also feel that it goes by really quickly. Anybody else feels like this? I am glad as I was quite scared of level 3 as I have read so many things about it.
    Tomorrow is my rest day. I am hoping to do a workout on Sunday. My boyfriend and I are going to a gig and it will be a big night so I have to see how I feel on Sunday...really want to try though!

I hope everyone will have a great weekend!

Daisy
  • W2D2 complete. I didn't burn as many calories today but I had less energy so it was harder to get through. But I do feel it working all my muscles. I'm sore. I may go back to week 1 tomorrow for a break and possibly a jolt. I think mixing it up every few days is good for me. Then on Monday I can go back to week 2.
  • sesteadman88
    sesteadman88 Posts: 4 Member
    I just started today! So encouraged by all the great results people are getting! It's definitely a killer, but seems like it's worth it!
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    W2d6 glad I'm done with week 2
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    I started off the morning with what would have been D3W3, but was having really bad pain in my knee during the warm up so I decided to do the week 1 workout instead. I couldn't believe it - I was actually able to do ALL the pushups.

Total Days completed - eight
    Today - D3W1
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Ive been sick for the past couple of days so I was unable to do RI30.

I did Wk 1 Day 7 & Wk 2 Day 1 this morning. I should be back on track now.

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Week 1, day 5 done :) one more day (tomorrow) and then a rest day on Sunday ... Then gearing up for level 2!!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    I just started today! So encouraged by all the great results people are getting! It's definitely a killer, but seems like it's worth it!

Hi :smile: Welcome :happy:
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Halfway done! So glad to say goodbye to week 2. Maybe I'll like it after I see week 3. Rest day tomorrow. I have lost 5 lbs these last 2 weeks on ripped, and about 6". I am staying well under my calories as well.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Halfway done! So glad to say goodbye to week 2. Maybe I'll like it after I see week 3. Rest day tomorrow. I have lost 5 lbs these last 2 weeks on ripped, and about 6". I am staying well under my calories as well.

Me too, Finished with week 2 today. I'm so glad to leave behind all the plank moves but I am a little afraid of what may be coming in Week 3. I'm waiting to weigh and take measurements until I'm finished , to hopefully be pleasantly suprised!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    W2d5 complete! Tomorrow is my rest day and I start week 3 on Monday. I'm also taking my halfway measurements and pictures on Monday :) I was looking back on the pictures I took from my first round of ripped and I was just like holy crap! I hope I get the same good results this time!
  • I just started today. Idk if im too late buht im also doiin 6wk6pck ryght aftr . !. Im tryin to lose 10_15lbs by dec 31st :) so I guess its w1d1 for me :) hope ii can joiin im new to thys whole thing.. Any pointers ?? :/
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ive been sick for the past couple of days so I was unable to do RI30.

I did Wk 1 Day 7 & Wk 2 Day 1 this morning. I should be back on track now.

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

I hope you feel better soon.:smile: