What's your top c25k song!

Options
Just replied in another thread about how important music is to me while I work out. Are there any songs out there that just get you guys pumped up and ready to go?

I've never been a big Lady Gaga fan, but for me, "Edge of Glory" really just puts me in the mood to get up and go!

Replies

• ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Hudson "I Got this" and Mary J Blige "Just Fine"
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    "I ran" flock of seagulls.:wink: "no rain" blind melon "schizophrenia" blue October
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    "I'm Sexy and I Know It," LMFAO. The chorus goes, "Look at that body, look at that body, look at that body. I WORK OUT!" Cracks me up!!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    "I'm Sexy and I Know It," LMFAO. The chorus goes, "Look at that body, look at that body, look at that body. I WORK OUT!" Cracks me up!!

LOL, have you seen the music video?? One of the weirdest things I have ever seen ha ha, good for another laugh!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Just replied in another thread about how important music is to me while I work out. Are there any songs out there that just get you guys pumped up and ready to go?

I've never been a big Lady Gaga fan, but for me, "Edge of Glory" really just puts me in the mood to get up and go!

I like Edge of Glory as well as Born this Way. Anything by the Black Eyed Peas just about. I need fast up tempo beats.
  • blawgrl
    Options
    "The Distance" by Cake
    "Get Me Bodied" by Beyonce
    "The Climb" By Miley Cyrus (I know, I know, but it's inspirational!)
    "Super Bass" By Nicki Minaj
    "Born to Run" By Bruce Spingsteen
    "Work" By Ciara feat. Missy Elliot

I can't do it without these!
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Dubstep as a genre works well. Bass is good :)
  • travel4fun
    travel4fun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Vertigo by U2
    U + Ur Hand by P!nk
    Let's get it Started by Black Eyed Peas