splitting up my workout...

I don't have enough time to do my 60 minute workout. Do you think it just as beneficial to split my workout up. One 30 min in the morning and 30 min in the eve.

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    I do that a lot of times when my mornings are really busy. I cut it in half in the morning and do the rest in the evening after work. I have also got up an hour early to work out to get it all in. If I can not go after work to complete it. If you would like to talk more about it add me as your friend or send a message. Have a great Saturday:):) Robert
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    I do it all the time. Do what works for you!
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    I do that a lot! Some days I can get it all done in one go, others I split it up. Especially the days I don't want to get out of bed an hour earlier to walk my dog and get my run in. Those days I take her for her walk in the morning and then do my run in the evening. The key is to find a routine that you can stick to. And to accept those days that things just don't go the way you planned (I've had a week full of those this week!).
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Yep!
  • tanner1019
    tanner1019 Posts: 5 Member
    I think as long you you get it in it doesn't matter how you split it up. I have done this alot also. I sometimes do a quick 20 mins on the treadmill before I get my kids up for school and them I will finish it up after they go to bed.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Not a bad idea. I like to get cardio done with abs, then just do weights, later on, plus it gives your body time to rest.