White Jeans

I carry my weight in my lower half (thighs why do you hate me?) But i love the look of white jeans!

Do you think they will make my thighs look a little too big? Opinions on them in general?

gojane_2185_573063823.jpg

Replies

• I think they would look great on you :). I used to have a pair of white skinnies. Make sure they are long enough though. When I had mine, they weren't quite long enough so my socks always stuck out >< ahah
  • I don't think i have ever had that problem actually xD im too short for skinnies usually!
    I have some grey acid wash ones that make my thighs really stand out xD don't know if these will do the same!
    I bet you look great in them tho :D
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    I love white jeans. Not sure if I am the only guy on this thread. White jeans on females look great.
  • I love white jeans. Not sure if I am the only guy on this thread. White jeans on females look great.

Love guys opinions! Always good to know :D
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Honey i think the jeans will look amazing on u.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Well, as far as I can tell from your progress pics, you're pretty skinny now so I say go for it!

(I tried on a pair when I was US size 12 -14 and it wasn't right. Maybe I can rock them at US size 10?)

And make sure you don't confuse a normal womanly shape with being fat/overweight/unbalanced etc. Your body isn't going to look the same 'straight up and down' as a teenager (or model) when you're an adult and that's great! Enjoy your beauty! :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    ok....again...I think I am too old!!! but here is Kim K (picked curvy figure)in white jeans....I don't think they look that great to be honest.
    http://positivethinking-center.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/kim-kardashian-in-white-jeans.jpg

however...a pair like this may be a more appropriate choice that I may even consider :)
    http://www.fashionstardome.com/illustr/goodphotos/mediumimages/Roberto+Cavalli+Jeans+with+Belt+For+Women+White+g_4840_32741.jpg
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Personally, I can't do white jeans/tights/leggings. I'm definitely a pear shape and I feel like they make me look way too unbalanced.

I do, however, really like the look of white trousers (wide leg, straight seam). Very classy.

But that's just me! I'm sure you could rock them!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 729 Member
    I think you could totally rock white jeans. I have a friend who has very muscular thighs (she is a runner) - actually she is kind of built like you- and she rocks white skinny jeans and looks amazing. She is also short (5'2). It's all about confidence. I rock skinny jeans (not white) I am a size 10-12, I know I don't look like a model, but as long as I feel good that's all that matters. If you find a pair that you like that look good- go for it!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Oh yes, love that look! You would totally rock those jeans!!

Man, its been awhile...haha, a very long while, since I wore white jeans..in fact since I was 16...egads!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    You're 121 lbs. Of course you can rdok white jeans.

You could still rock white jeans after 48 hours at the All-you-can-eat buffet.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    I've never really liked white jeans....another one of those, Wow, those look great......on her......moments.......just don't know if I could pull them off.......
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    I think white jeans will look awesome on someone with big thighs and/or a big butt. The only part that would be worrisome is the dreaded muffin top. If that is no problem for you than you are good to go with some white jeans.