Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    I just started today. Idk if im too late buht im also doiin 6wk6pck ryght aftr . !. Im tryin to lose 10_15lbs by dec 31st :) so I guess its w1d1 for me :) hope ii can joiin im new to thys whole thing.. Any pointers ?? :/

Hi welcome.:happy:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Day 6 of level 1 done! :smile: Feels great to complete the first level. I kept thinking "Last time I do this. Last time for this". It was great!

Tomorrow will be a break from Jillian, but I may do something else... then starting week 2 on Monday. Steeling my nerves....
  • suzanne63
    This is my last day of Week 2 Level 2 of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.I will start week 3 tommorrow.Have a great weekend everyone.:happy:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Halfway done! So glad to say goodbye to week 2. Maybe I'll like it after I see week 3. Rest day tomorrow. I have lost 5 lbs these last 2 weeks on ripped, and about 6". I am staying well under my calories as well.

What amazing results! Did you find better results with week 2? I haven't lost with week 1, but am really hoping that I will with week 2. When you say well under your calories, how many are you ensuring you eat? I've read a lot about eating back your exercise calories, but it makes me nervous. I haven't lost anything in over 2 weeks now though, and stayed under 1,200 calories almost every single day - I'm not sure what's right.
  • Sambo004
    Had a bungle of a day today. Had my exercise planned, but several factors interfered and I didn't manage to get it in :sad: This has been the second time this week, and it's really bizarre after doing 30 days of The 30 Day Shred with not a single days rest, it feels very strange to have had 2 rest days this week. At least I still got to the gym 3 times as well. Oh well, will take it as it is. 1 more day of L1 tomorrow and I'm on to L2.

Really need to see a loss this week. My fragile psyche can't take a third week running of no change :noway:
  • Im done wiht w1d2 also right aftr doin 6wk6pck. Wk1 hopefully see some results by wk two. Im startin to hve knee issues.. Was wonderin if anyone had advice on how to prevent it ghtyn worse. Becuz I really want to continue
  • Sambo004
    Im done wiht w1d2 also right aftr doin 6wk6pck. Wk1 hopefully see some results by wk two. Im startin to hve knee issues.. Was wonderin if anyone had advice on how to prevent it ghtyn worse. Becuz I really want to continue

Honestly, also been feeling a bit tender in my knees after finishing 2 rounds of 30DS and now starting RI30. Not sure if it's avoidable though. My husband reckons I need to be more diligent about taking rest days. I dunno....
  • Noodles1982
    Noodles1982 Posts: 34 Member
    Oooh can I join?!?

I'm on W1D5 tomorrow. I took some before pics and I'm hoping to see a difference.
  • suzanne63
    Oooh can I join?!?

I'm on W1D5 tomorrow. I took some before pics and I'm hoping to see a difference.

Sure Welcome :happy:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    W3D3 done deal, will finish up on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday...then, on to W4

I LOVE THIS PROGRAM AND MY BODY IS CHANGING!!
  • Finished Level 2 last night....took my measurements today and lost 4.5 inches this last week!! Whoo-hoo! :D
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Great job!
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    im on week 2 starting tuesday but i would luv 2 join u
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Finished Level 2 last night....took my measurements today and lost 4.5 inches this last week!! Whoo-hoo! :D
    Great job!! Congrats and you still have 2 more Levels :)
  • Mclark0959
    Mclark0959 Posts: 15 Member
    I began on Oct 31st so I am only a day ahead of you! Go team!
  • suzanne63
    im on week 2 starting tuesday but i would luv 2 join u

Welcome.I'm glad your here :happy:
  • Well I didn't get to my workout this weekend. It's my daughter's birthday weekend so with errands and a party I haven't had the time. I will be back to it tomorrow still on week 2.

NSV - My family all noticed how much thinner I look. It was the first thing my mom said to me when she got here and that's a big deal with her. She didn't mention it at all when I saw her 2.5 months ago and I haven't even lost any more weight. So I must be firming up and looking thinner and getting rid of some of the jiggly bits. I felt so good today. It gives me energy to get back at it tomorrow.
  • Leanne_3
    Leanne_3 Posts: 18 Member
    I started week 3 today, the duck walks are crazy, but I do prefer this workout to week 2.

Thankfully, the scale has started moving again - I was down 1.7lb when I did my weigh in yesterday!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Day 1 week 2 for me, I actually like week 2 more than week 1. I hated all the jumping up and down in week 1 and I actually found this one to be easier for some reason. No visible difference really yet, but I can tell my muscles feel firmer.