KB&T - if you've done this one before tell us about it

MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
I see that a few of us in the group have started it already, or have done it before... wondered if you can tell us about it and what you liked, didn't like, what was challenging, what you've heard from others who have done it? I am anticipating starting it but want to wrap up 6 week 6 pack first.

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    I have done before...great results lost a couple inches from hip and thigh area. Looking to lose more!
    It is hard! Wouldn't expect any less =D
  • MJ7910
    jillian definitely works you! but i've had great results and really like her workout style
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    I've only done level one a few times before. I felt it lacked inner thigh work outs which is my worst area. Though there is one work out she does on it for inner thighs that is really intense. Then there is some other move I can't do that's some weird side plank so I do a different thigh work out in it's place.

I am kind of mixing around through her videos because I feel if I just do one for a month and then go to another that my muscles will atrophy lol
  • spleasan24
    spleasan24 Posts: 7 Member
    I have done workouts 1 and 2 for this video. Liked them both. I'm not a fan of doing the same exercise video for 10 days in a row so i mix this one with JM ripped in 30 for more upper body and turbo fire for more cardio.

I found the first two workouts to be well rounded for the leg and butt muscle groups with lots of variety to keep things interesting.

I can only remember part 2 right now doesn't have a inner thigh only exercise. JM is all about the biggest bang for your buck. You are still working those inner thighs doing surrenders, wide squats, lunges, side lunges with side leg lifts!!

I think if done regularly this workout would give you bounce a quarter off your butt results just like JM says!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    It's a tough workout. And not for beginners. So if it's anyone's first Jillian video, I think you should try something else first. Like the 30ds. Level two is e hardest. Level three is my favorite. Right now use been going back and forth between level 2 & 3. Level two is pretty tough for me so I'm trying not to get burned out in it by going back and forth. I've also been combining with ripped in 30, and running. So I've seen some pretty good results over the past two weeks.
  • Summerleahd
  • Summerleahd
  • MJ7910
    i am hoping since i did 30 ds, ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack that i'll be ready for this one!
  • Summerleahd
    i am hoping since i did 30 ds, ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack that i'll be ready for this one!

You should be! You just have to push. I burned 450 cal during level two today!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    I did level 1 again today. I've done it maybe 4 other times along with other fitness dvd's, I really enjoyed it and if you have done 30ds I believe you can do this one as well. It offers 3 level just as 30ds does so you can start at the easest and work your way up.
  • MJ7910
    yeah i think i will be ok. i have heard it's very tough but i'm up for the challenge!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    I've done a round of 30 DS about a year ago and I've been on an exercise hiatus for the past several months... I've done Level 1 twice thus far and although it's difficult, it's not that bad and I love that they're exercises that I'm not used to doing. I think 30 DS was a little more difficult for me because I can't do a push-up to save my life! I burned 600 Calories both times I did KBT!

BTW... I'm not a fan of 30 DS for me... it works but, I didn't like the results for my build!