Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Oh Yeah.I feel great.:bigsmile: Mondays are usually not good for me.I don't like mondays.But I feel real good.:smile: I did Week 3/Day 1 of Ripped in 30 with Jillian Michaels.I love thier pink out fits.I want one.:happy:
  • rentrikin
    rentrikin Posts: 104 Member
    I have so enjoyed reading the comments on this work out. My daughter and I have been doing RI30 for 5 weeks now. Yes, 5 weeks!! After starting week 1 and realizing that we would never be able to perform these exercises as well as we like in just one week intervals, we decided to do each week for 3 weeks. We just didn't feel that we could do these exercises adequately in one week but by the time we have done them for 3 weeks we are doing almost all in the advanced positions. It always stays hard but it is gratifying to see where I could only do one circuit of plank jacks that now I can do them both and continually improving in all the exercises as regards to form. Not bad for a 54 year old lady! After we are through, We may then go back and do the series in the one week format. Good luck all!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Oh Yeah.I feel great.:bigsmile: Mondays are usually not good for me.I don't like mondays.But I feel real good.:smile: I did Week 3/Day 1 of Ripped in 30 with Jillian Michaels.I love thier pink out fits.I want one.:happy:

That is awesome!!! Keep up the great job! Yeah I love all the outfits, I need new workout clothes!! LOL
  • shellbell1993
    W4 Day 1 down plus I did W3 Day 6 (was lazy and didn't do it yesturday) first...Wowzers those burpies are intense!!!
  • Wk1day3 plus 6wk6pck w1d3 down.. Idk wat it is about today but I sweated soo much more.. Hopefully thts a good thing since I changed my eatin habits n drinking alot more water.!. #team.motivation :)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Finished Level 2 last night....took my measurements today and lost 4.5 inches this last week!! Whoo-hoo! :D

OMG! That is so exciting! Now I really want to start Level 2. Well done!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    My backs killing me after week 3 day 1, not sure why, but it's no fun!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Everyone is doing so well and getting such great results. It's motivated me all over again! W1 D6 done. I'm going to start W2 tomorrow. Really excited to step it up a notch. I need the extra boost and I know it's going to be tough, but I can't wait!

EVERYONE IS JUST AWESOME! :bigsmile:
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Really excited, just completed the first day of Week 3 and I feel great. The workout was tough but I felt like it went by quite quick after the first circuit (those duck walks are killer). I love this program so much and I can't wait to seeand share my final results, only two weeks to go!

By the way, yes the pink outfits are awesome:)
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Week 3 Day 2 done. Am I crazy, or is the last exercise in the first strength circuit missing? Either way, I love this week so far!
  • shellbell1993
    Week 3 Day 2 done. Am I crazy, or is the last exercise in the first strength circuit missing? Either way, I love this week so far!
    No your not crazy it's missing!
  • W3D2 today and I wish I could say I think it is easier than week 2. Yesterday, I wanted to go back to week 2. I will probably be on week 3 for two weeks, will see how the rest of the week goes. It doesn't help that my youngest daughter is there tell me to put my leg straight up like the advance lady. I haven't loss weight but my clothes are getting bigger, yeah!!
  • I started week 3 today, the duck walks are crazy, but I do prefer this workout to week 2.

Thankfully, the scale has started moving again - I was down 1.7lb when I did my weigh in yesterday!

Great job on the weigh loss. I prefer week 2, I feel like I am going to vomit after the workout since starting week 3 yesterday.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    W3d1 complete today. Here are my halfway measurements. I can't wait to show you pictures at the end. You can tell a difference already

Weight-158-154.6
    Chest-33.5-33
    Bust-39-38. ( I measure both under my boobs like my bra band and around my boobs, since I breastfeed my boobs used to change a lot but I think they are starting to balance out now lol)
    Natural waist-31-30.5
    Belly (inch below bellybutton, widest part). 38-36.5
    Hips-37.5-37
    Thighs-23-22.5
    Arms-12-11.5

(I did .5 instead of 1/2, I'm not sure which way it's supposed to be or if it matter but it was easier to do .5.)

Pretty good results for two weeks. And please note I'm doing more then ripped in 30. I also do killer buns and thighs and run 3xs a week
  • shellbell1993
    W3d1 complete today. Here are my halfway measurements. I can't wait to show you pictures at the end. You can tell a difference already

Weight-158-154.6
    Chest-33.5-33
    Bust-39-38. ( I measure both under my boobs like my bra band and around my boobs, since I breastfeed my boobs used to change a lot but I think they are starting to balance out now lol)
    Natural waist-31-30.5
    Belly (inch below bellybutton, widest part). 38-36.5
    Hips-37.5-37
    Thighs-23-22.5
    Arms-12-11.5

(I did .5 instead of 1/2, I'm not sure which way it's supposed to be or if it matter but it was easier to do .5.)

Pretty good results for two weeks. And please note I'm doing more then ripped in 30. I also do killer buns and thighs and run 3xs a week

Congrats, doing very good!!! Keep up the dedication
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Week 2 Day 2 Done! I dont like all this plank work :angry:
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok,I went and bought a similar pink top like they are wearing.:heart: So I'm so excited I can look like them:bigsmile: .All I need now is muscles to match like them LOL.:laugh: I'm working on it.:smile:
  • Ok,I went and bought a similar pink top like they are wearing.:heart: So I'm so excited I can look like them:bigsmile: .All I need now is muscles to match like them LOL.:laugh: I'm working on it.:smile:

Where did you find it? I'm going to try it. lol
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    W3D4 with 30 minutes of elliptical...2 more days and I get to move on :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Just did Day 1 of Level 3 and HOLY EFFING CRAP!!!! OMG. That was SO hard and intense, but fun as hell to push myself!! I was shocked that I did a lot of the advanced moves like what the heck?? (probably cuz I was warmed up from my C25k run) But my goodness! That was definitely one of the hardest workouts of my entire life, hands down. *phew*