Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Yesterday I did D3W3 and today I took a rest day. I'm really sore and might do W1 workout tomorrow.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok,I went and bought a similar pink top like they are wearing.:heart: So I'm so excited I can look like them:bigsmile: .All I need now is muscles to match like them LOL.:laugh: I'm working on it.:smile:

Where did you find it? I'm going to try it. lol
    Actually it was just at walmart.It's pink like thiers.It doesn't look as good.But it is pretty.Close enough LOL.:happy:
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Ok,I went and bought a similar pink top like they are wearing.:heart: So I'm so excited I can look like them:bigsmile: .All I need now is muscles to match like them LOL.:laugh: I'm working on it.:smile:

Haha I actually have a yellowish green sports bra/top that I was wearing one time.. And I was like....whoa!! I match them! I think it's the week two. I don't remember now
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    W4 Day 2 done plus a mini challenge! Round 2 of the carido is really hardcore...burpies plus these plie jump thingys (can't remember what they are called) WOW is all I have to say.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok,I did Week 3/Day 2 today of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.:happy: Table tops ? are tough.Ouch.My triceps aren't too good.:ohwell: I don't think I like that exercise move very much LOL.
  • Been off the horse this weekend and yesterday with daughter's birthday stuff. Will be back at it today on week 2. I feel like I'm falling behind but as long as I don't quit I'm ok. I'm pushing myself not to get so bad that I'm not doing it at all. It's been hard lately. I feel like I'm fighting my family sometimes where I end up putting things with them before my weight loss goals. And even though my hubby is very supportive of me vocally, He's not the best at keeping me on my diet. He's a bit of a bad influence because he doesn't eat very well unless I make it. Doing my best though but could do better.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    W2 D1 done (with 40 mins of treadmill). I managed to do all the advanced moves, but man, it kicked my bu*t! I thought I would cope fine with all the plank jumps because they're in 30DS, but doing 4 sets in a row just had my arms dying by the end. Lol. I'm finding my knees are pretty sore which bugs me because I went through two rounds of 30DS with no issues. Anyway, I'll just push through. I can feel a change in my body *thank goodness*, especially around my middle and my hamstrings. I am really excited about the change this workout could do to my body. Here's hoping!

Anyway, I am officially terrified of week 3 after reading all the comments!

:laugh:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Been off the horse this weekend and yesterday with daughter's birthday stuff. Will be back at it today on week 2. I feel like I'm falling behind but as long as I don't quit I'm ok. I'm pushing myself not to get so bad that I'm not doing it at all. It's been hard lately. I feel like I'm fighting my family sometimes where I end up putting things with them before my weight loss goals. And even though my hubby is very supportive of me vocally, He's not the best at keeping me on my diet. He's a bit of a bad influence because he doesn't eat very well unless I make it. Doing my best though but could do better.

Don't worry, I only started W2 today, so I'll be around for a long time yet and will keep you company :)
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    W3D5 with 30 minutes of elliptical

I don't know about y'all...but, I've got some quads popping out of these legs :smokin:
  • W3D3 and my daughter is still laughing at me. Hats off to those of you that do the treadmill and elliptical afterwards. Tomorrow is supposed to be rest day, I will used the elliptical and resume on Thursday.
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Been off the horse this weekend and yesterday with daughter's birthday stuff. Will be back at it today on week 2. I feel like I'm falling behind but as long as I don't quit I'm ok. I'm pushing myself not to get so bad that I'm not doing it at all. It's been hard lately. I feel like I'm fighting my family sometimes where I end up putting things with them before my weight loss goals. And even though my hubby is very supportive of me vocally, He's not the best at keeping me on my diet. He's a bit of a bad influence because he doesn't eat very well unless I make it. Doing my best though but could do better.

Don't worry, I only started W2 today, so I'll be around for a long time yet and will keep you company :)

I am behind as well! i slacked because I had a couple bad weeks and fell off the wagon - but im back starting today!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    W2 D1 done (with 40 mins of treadmill). I managed to do all the advanced moves, but man, it kicked my bu*t! I thought I would cope fine with all the plank jumps because they're in 30DS, but doing 4 sets in a row just had my arms dying by the end. Lol. I'm finding my knees are pretty sore which bugs me because I went through two rounds of 30DS with no issues. Anyway, I'll just push through. I can feel a change in my body *thank goodness*, especially around my middle and my hamstrings. I am really excited about the change this workout could do to my body. Here's hoping!

Anyway, I am officially terrified of week 3 after reading all the comments!

:laugh:

Great job - i did W2 D1 today too - it wasn't as bad as i was fearing. That said, I still struggled with some things and had to to the beginner's version on some of the moves. I actually found some of this fun. We'll see if I'm singing the same tune after a couple more days of this. I went for a 45 minute walk with the dog after. Not as great as running, but movement is movement, so I'll count it. :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    W3D5 with 30 minutes of elliptical

I don't know about y'all...but, I've got some quads popping out of these legs :smokin:

Congratulations - sounds hard earned for sure! :) YOu deserve to be seeing such great results. Cheers! :drinker:
  • Happyoceangirl

You're right - just keep going. You can do it!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    I'm going to do w3 d2 later tonight, and I'm dreading it. I did 45 min zumba class and 30 min elliptical today already, and haunt had time to eat anything but sandwich, I better get ready mentally. I have to say I'm hating week 3. A lot.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Hello ladies

I am back. I took 3 rest days. Just had a big do on Saturday and couldn't work out and Sunday and Monday I needed to recover :ohwell:

Today it was D3W3. Very happy to back at it! I am really enjoying the program and find it easy to stick to.

Today was hard as I didn't eat enough during the day. I am still loving week 3 though!

Great to see everyone is doing so well!!

Daisy
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    D4W2 - Day 12 total, but went back to Week 2 workout this morning
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Week 2 Day 3 Done! Still struggling with the planks & push ups :grumble:
  • Day 2 of Week 3 done!! God the arm section (I think it's the 3rd circuit) with the downward dog push ups and the push ups into bridge just KILLS me!! It's so hard, makes my triceps BURN!! (which is awesome because I LOVE having nice defined triceps lol) But wowza. Phew!
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    I forgot to post the last couple of days but finished w3d4.