Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Thank you for posting a new thread for us..:happy:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    bumping...
  • suzanne63
    Ok,Week 3/Day 3 Done.UGLY :grumble: UGLIER :grumble: UGLIEST:grumble: .But I feel great.:happy: Hard work WILL be rewarded.:bigsmile:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Week 2 Day 4 Done!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Ok,Week 3/Day 3 Done.UGLY :grumble: UGLIER :grumble: UGLIEST:grumble: .But I feel great.:happy: Hard work WILL be rewarded.:bigsmile:

I also just completed Week 3 day 3 and am feeling exactly the same way. The third strength circuit with the downward dog pushups and the tricep dips is so killer. My arms are still burning. I know I am going to get some serious results, by the end of this week.
    I looove this program!
  • nisijam5

I also just completed Week 3 day 3 and am feeling exactly the same way. The third strength circuit with the downward dog pushups and the tricep dips is so killer. My arms are still burning. I know I am going to get some serious results, by the end of this week.
    I looove this program!

Did you notice V's biceps popping out on that one? DANG, I want those :love:

So, I was going to finish W3D6 today.................but, I fell down the stairs yesterday and I am hurting today............so rest day today and I'll just start W4 tomorrow
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    bump for later
  • suzanne63

I looove this program!

Did you notice V's biceps popping out on that one? DANG, I want those :love:

So, I was going to finish W3D6 today.................but, I fell down the stairs yesterday and I am hurting today............so rest day today and I'll just start W4 tomorrow

I hope your ok.I hope you feel better soon.
  • shellbell1993
    nisijam5-Hope you are okay and feel better tomorrow! Good Luck on W4 and let me know what you think.

W4Day 3 done plus mini challenge.
  • This crap is soo hard!!! But satisfying! lol I can't wait till I'm done. :)
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Taking a rest day today since family is visiting today. I did get in a run today. Will make it up on Saturday
  • suzanne63
    Everone is doing great.We:happy: can do it.
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    W3d4 done
  • nisijam5
    shellbell...thanks for the wishes...I will do level 4 today, I'm scared.:sad:
  • suzanne63
    Ok.Week 3/Day 4 done.:happy:
  • shellbell1993
    W4 Day 4 done...going to take Fri as my day off and will finish up W4 Sat & Sun
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Done with Week 3 , Day 4. It feels so good to know I'm sticking with it!
  • I have heard a few times now that people think Week 3 is harder than Week 4....do you W4'ers find that to be true for you??
  • shellbell1993
    I have heard a few times now that people think Week 3 is harder than Week 4....do you W4'ers find that to be true for you??

Just my opinion but I am finding W4 is harder the W3. Not sure if anyone else feels this way.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    I'm not sure if I can find the strength to do it tonight. Been babysitting kids all day under the age 4. And Ive been cleaning all day. I might have to do Saturday and Sunday to get my 5 days in of week 3. I don't know yet...I might