Runners

2»

Replies

• can_tastic
    can_tastic Posts: 28 Member
    Running is my life. Anyone of you fine fleet-footed folks can feel free to friend me :glasses:
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Before they eliminated sig lines, mine said:

Running is terrible for you, it will make your uterus fall out and your knees explode into fiery balls of light. You've been warned!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    I'm a runner. Ran my first 5k in July running my second on the first of the New Year, feel free to add me as well!! :flowerforyou:
  • I am always looking for new friends with similar interests/goals. I have completed a mini-triathalon, a 102.6 mile bicycle endurance race, two 5Ks with another planned for Saturday. Everyone please feel free to add me.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member

Running is terrible for you, it will make your uterus fall out and your knees explode into fiery balls of light. You've been warned!

Lmao. Thats great, I'll have to remember that
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Hey you can add me! I started running this summer and I have been in a couple different races and have a couple more coming up.
  • Kahiapo
    Kahiapo Posts: 29 Member
    only week 4 in the C25K...add me if you'd like, I could use the encouragement as well
  • flvsusandy
    flvsusandy Posts: 63 Member
    Runner here! About to run my first half marathon on Thanksgiving and will start marathon training the week of Christmas. Feel free to add me! I love talking to other runners!
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    I'm a runner as well! Would love to have more friends with running in common! Training for my first half this spring.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    I'm also a runner feel free to add me. Just finished my first half a few weeks ago. It was challenging but fun!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    I am also a very committed and passionate runner! You are all more than welcome to add me :)
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Add me! I not long ago did a 5km Fun Run and next week doing my first 10km...Love Love Love It!!!
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    I`m a runner too! Any other runners too feel free to add me!
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    add me!
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Runner here! Feels weird to say it! I'm a beginner but training for a marathon! Add me!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member

LOL....my mother-in-law tells me that practically every time I see her. So far it hasn't happened yet and I still fit in my size 4 jeans while she chain smokes, drinks coffee by the GALLONS and is at least 80lbs overweight. I will chance losing my uterus and the exploding knees thank.you.very.much.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member

LOL, my mother-in-law tells me that every time she sees me it feels like. So far it has not happened (I've run 4 full marathons) and I'm still fitting in my size 4 jeans, while she chain smokes, drinks coffee by the gallons and is at least 80lbs overweight, so I think I will take the chance on the falling out uterus and exploding knees thank.you.very.much.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    oooh oooohh pick me. pick me. over here!
  • I am a runner. Was up to 6 miles, but pulled a hamstring, and slacked off. I am back up now. Ran a 5k last weekend. Want to run 4 miles this weekend hopefully. Please add me to this, as I always need encouragement.
  • I'm a runner! I try to run 6 days per week. I am sick this week and on day 3 in a row off-it's driving me crazy! Add me!