Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    W2 D3 done yesterday and I really struggled with the crow push ups and the squat plank jumps. Man! It was my hardest day yet. I started to worry that I won't be able to cope with W3 but then I thought - you will dammit! You just push! He he.

Anyway, sorry, but I got totally lost. Didn't realise there was a new thread and then I got locked out of the old one. Thanks Suzanne for guiding me back to the group - I felt totally lost!

I have an office lunch today, but am planning to still get my workout in when I get home. I'm going to need it (and I'm hoping knowing that I have to jump around with ensure that I don't overindulge).

Everyone is doing so well and is so far ahead of me I'm jealous - he he. Love hearing about the next levels though. I do think this workout is going to yield some great results - it's so tough :wink:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    W2 D3 done yesterday and I really struggled with the crow push ups and the squat plank jumps. Man! It was my hardest day yet. I started to worry that I won't be able to cope with W3 but then I thought - you will dammit! You just push! He he.

Anyway, sorry, but I got totally lost. Didn't realise there was a new thread and then I got locked out of the old one. Thanks Suzanne for guiding me back to the group - I felt totally lost!

I have an office lunch today, but am planning to still get my workout in when I get home. I'm going to need it (and I'm hoping knowing that I have to jump around with ensure that I don't overindulge).

Everyone is doing so well and is so far ahead of me I'm jealous - he he. Love hearing about the next levels though. I do think this workout is going to yield some great results - it's so tough :wink:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Your welcome.I'm glad your here.:smile:
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    W3d6 done today. I posted wrong yesterday, I actually did day 5 and I'm so glad I'm done with week 3 today. Can't wait to be done w/week 4. I thought I had strong legs before starting and this has shown me how week my legs are
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Going to take today off...Great job everyone!!!
  • shellbell1993
    Going to take today off...Great job everyone!!!
  • suzanne63
    Ok,I ended up having to take my cart for a long walk to go get groceries walking and pushing my cart up and back.I'm exhausted.I'm going to just say that is my workout for the day.
  • Sambo004
    I'm taking my day of rest as today too. Had a work function and I ended up stuck in traffic and sooo full, so the thought of doing those plank squat jumps made me want to puke. he he. W2 D5 tomorrow, and I need it with all the eating I'm doing :wink:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    W1D2 - whew! Still sore, but in a good way.

What day do you normally take off?

Do you exercise at all on that day?

Anyone else think Jillian likes the sound of her own voice? LOL She cracks me up!! ("Talk into the mic, and by mic, I mean my chest!")
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    I am doing w3 day 4 tonight, and day 5 tomorrow I think I will still take Sunday off, and do day 6 on Monday. I usually only do 5 days each week, but it is so hard I can't go hard the whole time, so I'm giving this week an extra day. I really feel the burn with week 3. I have lost 2.5" off hips already. It's definitely toning me up.
  • W3 D5 complete but I am going to do it again next week and start week 4 the last week of November. I hope to add 30min of elliptical or walking next week since I am repeating week3. I still feel like I have to master it before moving on.UGH
  • W1D2 - whew! Still sore, but in a good way.

What day do you normally take off?

Do you exercise at all on that day?

Anyone else think Jillian likes the sound of her own voice? LOL She cracks me up!! ("Talk into the mic, and by mic, I mean my chest!")

I usually get on the elliptical on my rest day, this week I took a break from all exercise, I needed it. I do it on Sun, Mon, Tues, rest Wed and resume the workout on Thurs & Friday. Yes!! Jillian does talk too much sometimes.
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Did D1W4 last night. Went back to D4W3 this morning. Or maybe it was D5W3. I'm starting to have a hard time keeping track.
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Didn't get it in today. Went out for pizza instead. I have to get up early tomorrow to fit it in, kids have 3 basketball games and 1 volley all, then goingvto see our school girls play for state volleyball championship!
  • Sambo004
    W2 D5 done this morning. I decided not to be so hard on myself for struggling with the squat jumps and crow push ups, and I coped much better :wink: In fact, I realised that I don't mind any of the other exercises in this level, so letting go of those two, has made the idea of doing the workout so much easier. I'm ready for Day 6 tomorrow :happy:
  • Sambo004
    I am doing w3 day 4 tonight, and day 5 tomorrow I think I will still take Sunday off, and do day 6 on Monday. I usually only do 5 days each week, but it is so hard I can't go hard the whole time, so I'm giving this week an extra day. I really feel the burn with week 3. I have lost 2.5" off hips already. It's definitely toning me up.

I wanna lose 2.5 inches from my waist :noway: Well done! How exciting is that!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Glad to have re-found this group. I've done 3 days of level 2 but took a rest day today. I'm sore everywhere and did t have my mojo. Will come back to it tomorrow. I can see a difference in my biceps, shoulders, and my thIghs and calves are getting more muscular and toned as well. Just keep pushing, right?
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Week 2 Day 5 Done!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    :smooched: Since I didn't find time to do my workout yesterday, I made sure to get it in early today. So I can know say Week 3, Day 5 complete:wink: I'mloving this group, everybody is doing so well!
  • suzanne63
    :smooched: Since I didn't find time to do my workout yesterday, I made sure to get it in early today. So I can know say Week 3, Day 5 complete:wink: I'mloving this group, everybody is doing so well!

I'm really loving this group too.Were doing great :happy:
  • shellbell1993
    W4-Day5 done...tomorrow is my last day :sad:
    Not sure if I should celebrate or be very sad! If I don't receive those Bob Harper DVD's in the mail today, I think I will mix and match the Weeks on Ripped until I get them!!
    And I will keep encouraging you guys too of course!:flowerforyou: