Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Glad to have re-found this group. I've done 3 days of level 2 but took a rest day today. I'm sore everywhere and did t have my mojo. Will come back to it tomorrow. I can see a difference in my biceps, shoulders, and my thIghs and calves are getting more muscular and toned as well. Just keep pushing, right?

Keep pushing :bigsmile:
  • Sambo004
    W4-Day5 done...tomorrow is my last day :sad:
    Not sure if I should celebrate or be very sad! If I don't receive those Bob Harper DVD's in the mail today, I think I will mix and match the Weeks on Ripped until I get them!!
    And I will keep encouraging you guys too of course!:flowerforyou:

You must be super excited! :happy:
  • Sambo004
    :smooched: Since I didn't find time to do my workout yesterday, I made sure to get it in early today. So I can know say Week 3, Day 5 complete:wink: I'mloving this group, everybody is doing so well!

I'm really loving this group too.Were doing great :happy:

Me too! YAY US!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Week 2 Day 6 Done!

Im so happy I only have one more day for this week because I do not like all this plank work!
  • Leanne_3
    Leanne_3 Posts: 18 Member
    I did day 6 of week 3 yesterday, today's my rest day. Week 4 definitely looks tough...
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    w3d4 done. also went on a lovely run/walk today with my friend and burned 1000 calories
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Week 2 day 4 done. :) Went for a run as well. :)
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    I am doing my last day of week 3 tomorrow, then one more week left, it will take me two to finish, since we are going out of town for Thanksgiving. I'm excited to be done!
  • So exhausted from getting probably only like 8 hours of sleep total the past 2 days. Just got up from a 3 hour nap and still tired!!! Looks like today will have to be my rest day and tomorrow I will finish week 3 of Ripped.
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Just did wk1d1, loved it, wasn't too bad but amazed at how much i sweated. Love that is only 30 mins so acheivealbe. Look forward to the rest. what hand weights are people using and start on need to buy hand weights as had none today used zumba tonning sticks, what do i need to get wieght wise .
  • Sambo004
    W2 D6 done :) Tomorrow I'm starting W3. I enjoyed today the most. Funny how that works. It's taken me a while to warm up to Ripped after doing 30DS, but I really am loving it now. Looking forward to the next level and I really am feeling a lot tighter. Can't believe I'm already half way through! It goes much faster with a new workout each week.
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    Did w4d1 today and it is my favorite week... Maybe because it is my last week or maybe because I'm stronger
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    I am doing my last day of week 3 tomorrow, then one more week left, it will take me two to finish, since we are going out of town for Thanksgiving. I'm excited to be done!

I'm going to have to do something like this too.I'm going to do 3 more days of week 3 starting tommorrow or just start week 4 tommorrow.We'll see.I have my family coming so I won't be able to workout for 3 or 4 days on Thanksgiving.I will start week 4 on sunday or monday after Thanksgiving and just do that into December.Around 11th or 12th I joined a group to do Jillian Michaels Killer buns and thighs workout after I'm finished with Ripped in 30 here.I did not finish and do week 4 the last time I did Ripped in 30.I really want to finish and do week 4 this time.:smile:
  • Just did wk1d1, loved it, wasn't too bad but amazed at how much i sweated. Love that is only 30 mins so acheivealbe. Look forward to the rest. what hand weights are people using and start on need to buy hand weights as had none today used zumba tonning sticks, what do i need to get wieght wise .

I mostly use 5 pound weights, on the first day I used 3 lbs to get my form together.
  • I am starting my second week of w3 and may move on to week 4 half way through. I hope that after Thanksgivng I can be proud of myself.
  • suzanne63
    I am starting my second week of w3 and may move on to week 4 half way through. I hope that after Thanksgivng I can be proud of myself.
    You will be.Your doing great :happy:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Finally, I started W4, D1....I am so happy to report that I felt good about doing it...plank mogals and burpies...ooooy vay

I'll finish this week and think I might try the shred-it video with kettlebells...I have 6W6P abs on my Xmas list, along with qual derby skates for the Spring...best gifts that I can think of!!
  • suzanne63
    Ok.I never got to week 4 the last time I did Ripped in 30.I did my 1st day today.:drinker: I feel GREAT.:happy: I am pumped:happy: .I did it:happy: .I did it.:happy: I did it ALL and I'm going to finish it:happy: .She says be the best you can be.Well,my friends all I can say is that was Bad *kitten*.:bigsmile: Stay strong.We can do it.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Finally, I started W4, D1....I am so happy to report that I felt good about doing it...plank mogals and burpies...ooooy vay

I'll finish this week and think I might try the shred-it video with kettlebells...I have 6W6P abs on my Xmas list, along with qual derby skates for the Spring...best gifts that I can think of!!

I agree those things are killer...I have the Shred it with Kettlebells and love it!
  • suzanne63

I know I'm getting her new one coming out in December.jillian Michaels Extreme shed and shred.I'm going to get it and wrap it up and put it under the christmas tree for myself LOL.I can't wait. :bigsmile: