Starting 30 day shred today

I decided to start the 30DS today, so I downloaded the video and bought myself s pair of dumbbells. Anybody else planning on starting today/soon or recently started?

Replies

• cmmarvin
    cmmarvin Posts: 1 Member
    I am on day 25 of the Shred Love it! stick with it you will see results next up im going to do Yoga Meltdown and Ripped in 30
  • I'd like to join you. I was thinking it'd be great to get started and be done by Christmas. Starting today sounds great to me!
  • bleigh1964
    bleigh1964 Posts: 58 Member
    Just started this morning! It is important for me to remember to put this first. The dog will get a walk in, but I don't always make time for me. 20 minutes a day here I come!
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    I started it on Thursday. Are y'all just doing 30 days straight, or taking days off occasionally? I did it Thursday and yesterday, and plan on doing it today. But I do plan on alternating...I go to spin class Mon, Wed, and Fri...so I'll work in 30 DS on my "non-spin-class" days.
  • CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    I finished Level 1, Day 7 today so I have three more days on L1 before I move up to L2. It's the third time I do L1 so I'm starting to get sick of it. I know the whole thing to the details and I could easily repeat everything Jillian says through the whole workout haha!

But it's a wonderful workout and I really love it! Good Luck!
  • maaadde
    maaadde Posts: 90 Member
    So I just finished my first workout! Didn't think it'd be that hard since I've been doing both strength training and cardio at the gym about 5-6 times a week for the last weeks but man did I feel that! Haha, feels really good and I love how it only takes 20 minutes :D