Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Ty
  • mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Wow, you are VICTORIOUS!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Amazing job..keep up the great work..
  • OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG BREAKING NEWS*****MY WEIGHT 2DAY IS DRUM ROLL PLEASE *****197.6LBS****THATS' 42.4LBS WEIGHT LOST WITH MY HEAVIEST @ 240LBS....STILL HAVE 57.6LBS MORE 2 LOSE...I'm crying, its been over 14 yrs since i was below 200lbs...I dont know what 2 do with myself other then eat a good breakfast then break out in a nice sweaty workout. I'm treating myself 2day i dont know what it is but it will be soooooooooooo worth iT.

I never thought this day would happen. Thought I would be destined 4 being over 200lbs 4 the rest of my life....No father in my life, my sister the popular one. & i was only known as nikki's sister, I really fell in2 a great depression. of course i didnt know that but i did. I took care of every1 else then if i had enuff energy i took care of me. What a crappy job i did, getting myself up 240lbs...I thought i dont need 2 change if a man wants 2 be with me then he will luv me reguardless. Well my ex said some very harsh words about my weight when we were breaking up & thats when it clicked 4 me. I would loose this weight & no one will never have my weight use as anmunition against me ever again. All i can do is call on his name....thank u GOD....amen

Congratulations! I can't wait to be under 200lbs.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Congrats!! That's a great victory!
  • God is terrific!!!! God can do anything but fail! Congrats!!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Congratulations!! That is one milestone I will be very excited to reach!! :)
  • Good for you!!! :)
    It's so amazing to see your goals be so attainable! Welcome to ONEderland! I am a newbie onederland visiter myself, and I love it here. I plan to stay! I'm now working to get into the 180's, can't wait.

Congratulations, and keep up the awesome work! :)
  • Congratulations... You help me *Believe* that I too can make it there!!! Doing a happy dance for you!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!! Keep it up!
  • Great JOB , I was on the forum but my inspiration left me, going through a bad divorce. I gained 10 of my 30 pounds back. What did you do ? Can you share something with me to help. I weigh 270 now.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Congratulations!!!! Thank you for sharing your story. It is so inspiring. You're gonna make it to your goal weight. I can tell!
  • cdnclovr
    cdnclovr Posts: 65 Member
    That is SO awesome! Congrats!!!!
  • Great job, continue in your sucess. Got any weightloss tips?:love:
  • evmoses
    evmoses Posts: 46 Member
    lol I love the enthusiasm! Congrats and great work! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!