NSV: New Jeans!

So I've lost enought weight that I needed new jeans that are 2 sizes smaller. My husband, being so supportive (read:cheap!) says "Buy a belt." I've been wearing the smallest of the ones I already own but decided today, damn it, I've been working alot lately (I'm a substitute teacher) I'm gonna treat myself to some jeans that fit! So I came home, tried them on for him and said, "Now, doesn't my butt look much better in these than those saggy ones I've been wearing?" :wink: He said, "Whatever you say," but I saw him grinning! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Way to go! That's awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    He is grinning because he wants to have some tonight. Way to go. Don't mind him being cheap. After seeing you on those new jeans, he might buy you some more skinny jeans.
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Way cool!!! Congrats! And keep up the good work! :happy:
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    So happy for you. I have to buy some new ones too. Isn't it great?? :bigsmile:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Lol. nice NSV.
  • I have to buy some new ones too. Isn't it great?? :bigsmile:

I'm finding shopping for new clothes a little weird. I keep going for the bigger sizes and having to remind myself that the smaller, cuter stuff fits now. Does anyone else do this?
  • azzacca
    azzacca Posts: 126 Member
    I have to buy some new ones too. Isn't it great?? :bigsmile:

I'm finding shopping for new clothes a little weird. I keep going for the bigger sizes and having to remind myself that the smaller, cuter stuff fits now. Does anyone else do this?

YES. And since I'm cheap, I go to the thrift store to buy my "new"clothes... keep looking on the racks that I used to. And it's a little annoying since now that they're too big, they seem to have more of what I was looking for.

I did accidentally buy a size smaller than I thought I was in (have been buying 14's, including one pair of brand new ones for $25). I was able to get the 12's on, and zipped up and even sit down. Unfortunately, they're an inch too short. I think they'll be shorts next year. I'll wait and see if I can still wear them in another 25 pound or if they'll be too big too <grin>
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Good for you!

I bought new jeans (down 2 sizes, yay), and kept my old ones for chore work around house and stable. I don't bother to put a belt on them, and now I have to make sure they don't fall off me!!! Laugh
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    LOL!!!! That is so funny!!! I have been able to fit into my size 30 jeans - now to fit into my size 29 jeans and hopefully some time soon my size 28 jeans!
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Good work - bet you feel great in your new jeans! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!