Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Wow, I just did my first day on Week 4. This workout is definitely a challenge, this is the first time in a long time I can remember working out and thinking I was going to be sick and wanting to turn it off ( I hate burpees). But you know what I didn't , it definitely wasn't perfect but I didn't stop and I finished and now I feel great.:drinker:
  • Completed D8 of W3 and tomorrow is rest day. I will start week 4 on Thursday and do that for seven or so days. I had a love/hate relationship with week three. I hope I am like Suzanne and find week 4 to be not as difficult, W3 was HARD for me but I feel great for not giving up. Happy Thanksgiving! :smile:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    W3 D2 done. Ugh! Really don't like it. It's just so hard on the knees and quads, it almost feels unrealistic. I'm frustrated after getting through 2 rounds of 30DS, and finding many of these moves just too hard. They are so mean! On the bright side, only 4 more days :laugh: I took a peek at W4 and I already prefer the look of these moves. They just seem less jarring and are more familiar after the Shred.

First time in almost 3 months that I really don't feel like doing the workout tomorrow. But I will!

I hope I do see some results on the scale at least. That'll make the torture worth enduring :happy:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Wow, I just did my first day on Week 4. This workout is definitely a challenge, this is the first time in a long time I can remember working out and thinking I was going to be sick and wanting to turn it off ( I hate burpees). But you know what I didn't , it definitely wasn't perfect but I didn't stop and I finished and now I feel great.:drinker:

Great Job sticking with it! :drinker:
  • loveme445
    Week 3 Day 1 done!

I think Im going to love week 3! These moves are challenging but Im going to keep pushing through it!
  • loveme445
    double post :blushing:
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    YEAH ! for sticking with it :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Completed D8 of W3 and tomorrow is rest day. I will start week 4 on Thursday and do that for seven or so days. I had a love/hate relationship with week three. I hope I am like Suzanne and find week 4 to be not as difficult, W3 was HARD for me but I feel great for not giving up. Happy Thanksgiving! :smile:
    I do feel week 4 is hard.But in a different way than week 3.I thought week 3 was more aerobic than week 4 and it killed me LOL.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    W3 D2 done. Ugh! Really don't like it. It's just so hard on the knees and quads, it almost feels unrealistic. I'm frustrated after getting through 2 rounds of 30DS, and finding many of these moves just too hard. They are so mean! On the bright side, only 4 more days :laugh: I took a peek at W4 and I already prefer the look of these moves. They just seem less jarring and are more familiar after the Shred.

First time in almost 3 months that I really don't feel like doing the workout tomorrow. But I will!

I hope I do see some results on the scale at least. That'll make the torture worth enduring :happy:
    Way to stick with it, even though you wish you could just skip it!! You can do this!!!!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    W4d2 done. Three more days left!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member

I hear ya... I did it today (first time) and wasn't feeling it at all. It did seem extra hard on the knees. In all honesty, I might have psyched myself out - for some reason I've been dreading weeks 3 and 4 from the start.

I cannot do an ab hold and get my bum off the ground ... Too much bum to lift!

I will try to have a better attitude. Gonna do it tomorrow!! Keep at it - we'll suffer through it together !!
  • Did Day 1 of Week 4 today!!! Gahhh that was SO intense, holy crap!! My heart rate was seriously up to 160 in the first freakin circuit. Wow.
  • Sambo004
    W3 D3 done. I was nervous because I woke up this morning sooo stiff. But actually, it was my best day yet. I'm hoping that it just gets better now. I think what I found frustrating is that I had to do the beginner moves on more than one exercise and it just bugged me. I find the first circuit nasty and jarring, and the last round of cardio killer, but otherwise - it's ok. Just can't get really deoep into the movements cause they hurt too much. lol

Only 3 more days!
  • Sambo004

I hear ya... I did it today (first time) and wasn't feeling it at all. It did seem extra hard on the knees. In all honesty, I might have psyched myself out - for some reason I've been dreading weeks 3 and 4 from the start.

I cannot do an ab hold and get my bum off the ground ... Too much bum to lift!

I will try to have a better attitude. Gonna do it tomorrow!! Keep at it - we'll suffer through it together !!

I'm sorry if I contributed :ohwell: I hope I didn't. I just don't like this week, but am feeling positive anyway. I got into a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear for 2 years today, so that's a huge positive. If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is hey :happy:

Good luck for tomorrow! We can totally do this!
  • Sambo004
    Did Day 1 of Week 4 today!!! Gahhh that was SO intense, holy crap!! My heart rate was seriously up to 160 in the first freakin circuit. Wow.

Eep! Sounds hectic! But awesome. Burn those calories! Can you smell them burning? :bigsmile:
  • Sambo004
    W4d2 done. Three more days left!

FANTASTIC!!! Woohoo!!!
  • Sambo004
    Completed D8 of W3 and tomorrow is rest day. I will start week 4 on Thursday and do that for seven or so days. I had a love/hate relationship with week three. I hope I am like Suzanne and find week 4 to be not as difficult, W3 was HARD for me but I feel great for not giving up. Happy Thanksgiving! :smile:
    I do feel week 4 is hard.But in a different way than week 3.I thought week 3 was more aerobic than week 4 and it killed me LOL.

I just know I'm going to feel the same. It feels like W3 is more geared towards actual athletes, which I really am not :blushing:
  • suzanne63
    Week 4/day 3 done.I will be away untill after Thanks giving.I will do a few more days of week 4 on monday when I get back and be here to support you all.Then I will do Killer buns and thighs.I was going to start that on December 12th.But I'm going to start it on December 1st earlier.So I will be done by the end of the month.Then in January I plan on doing Exreme shed and shred and others and maybe in February 6 week 6 pack.We'll see then.:smile:
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Did D2W4 yesterday and D3W4 today.
  • loveme445
    Week 3 Day 2 Done!