Making progress at age 70

Replies

• _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Fabulous!! Before joining this website, I used to think losing weight over age 50 was impossible. Now I know otherwise. Thank you for posting.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    You look great! Congrats on not limiting yourself :happy:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    You look simply beautiful and healthy - the color in your face is even better. You are a testament to what we can all acheive! That you for posting this today...
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Fantastic!!!!
  • Congrats! You look wonderful!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Look at that waistline! It is so empowering to be able to wear a belt, isn't it? Congratulations, you look healthy and happy....
  • sallysuecanoe
    sallysuecanoe Posts: 6 Member
    You are a great inspiration for the more mature crowd in MFP! As an almost 60 woman, I've found I no longer worry as much about trying to look slinky or sexy - I sure spent a lot of time worrying about that when I was younger. Now I take pleasure in feeling better, looking better, having more energy, and being healthy. One of life's life obligations is to do the best you can with what you have, you are doing it!
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Healthier and younger!
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Awww beautiful :) You remind me of my grandma :( I miss her :{

Inspiring to see that even as young as you are you still can do it <3
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    wow, you look fab, AND about 15 years younger. fantastic.Well done.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    You look amazing! :flowerforyou:

I had a doctor tell me once I needed to get this weight off because once I'm in my late 60's-70's I wouldn't be able to. You prove that it can be done at any age!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Awesome job. Congratulations. You look healthier, happier, and younger too. :flowerforyou:
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    I love your screen name! So creative. I'm so glad you posted this. I hear so many excuses in the world about why people can't make better choices and make progress! You are a testament that we do what we want to do. Best of wishes in your new you! I hope you are able to complete your process like you said-because that would just be even more great! :)
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Awesome! And what great motivation and inspiration for others. You are right- its never too late, and you are never too old. You look FABULOUS! Keep up the fantastic work!!!!
  • YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    you are SO cute, connie! thank you for sharing and A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU :)
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Sexy lady!! Such an inspiration for me.. When I got older I thought what the use?? Who cares how I look--I am old. LOL But, you prove older can be sexy.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    I love love love this post, your smile, your outfit, your online name (OMG so cute!) and your attitude!!! Thank you for posting and giving me something to show my mother who is convinced nobody can lose weight over 60! And to show my sister who probably feels so left in the dust by me lately that she has plenty of time to make the decision to change her life too!
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Fantastic job on your progress! You seriously look so much healthier and look way younger :)
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Wtg!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!