Running
Walking
Biking
Swimming
Whatever!

Starts DECEMBER 1st
Ends DECEMBER 31st

Anyone can join!
What we all did in Oct. and Nov. was just post updates on how many miles we had done and how many we had left to go!!

Good luck!!
(I started the thread a little early to give people a couple days notice to start tracking their mileage!!)

Replies

• I am in. Do we log our miles here?
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Yep! We just motivate each other and let everyone know how our progress is going!!

Most people just update every few days and tell everyone how many miles they've done so far!
  • Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Im in also! This sounds great.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Sounds fun to me! I only got 46 for November plus tomorrow. I'll have to step it up for December!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    I am in! thanks for the motivation!
    thanks,
    Denise
  • sarah307
    you got this!! It's going to be great :)
  • kasperazgirl
    kasperazgirl Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in also :)
  • This sounds great! I am game to try. this is my first time on myfitnesspal. Hope I can stick this!
  • I've been needing a little push like this, so I'm in too!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    I accept the challenge
  • I think this will help me, I swim, alot and will post what I swim if it's ok. Got a friend on the site who's a dietitian and runs, will contact her too. hey thanks for the insentive.

Loging in - 1 mile yesterday, and 1 mile today, oops, not december yet, huh,

thanks, Joe
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Count me in. Sounds like a great challenge...How do I report in and to whom?
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    I'm in too Sarah! I am in need of a challenge, and you are definitely encouraging and motivating, so no sense in passing this one up. I'm in the process of trying to get my husband to move the treadmill from where it is to where I can use it, because you have made me really want to try again with running.
  • Love a good challenge. I'm in!
  • sarah307
    I'm in too Sarah! I am in need of a challenge, and you are definitely encouraging and motivating, so no sense in passing this one up. I'm in the process of trying to get my husband to move the treadmill from where it is to where I can use it, because you have made me really want to try again with running.

so glad you are doing the challenge!! and yes, you should start running again!! :D
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    I would say I'm in, to Motivate myself to get up the mountain on my skis more, but the lifts don't open until the 17th.
  • I'm in :)
  • adkarg
    adkarg Posts: 21 Member
    count me in
  • I am going to try this. I have done challenges that require so many minutes of exercise a week but not a mile challenge. I am interested to see how this changes my behavior. Thanks
  • ABSOLUTELY. This sound like just what I need!