Confessions

mznisaelaine
mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
Ok so this isn't really a thread to confess anything (couldnt think of a better title), but I want to share something. So for three years, I have been reading stories on this website (especially when I was going through some down days when I was in a relationship). http://www.relationshiptalk.net/

So, I found that some of these stories are extreme but when needed to turn to something, I always went to this website...I have no clue why... Is there anything, or anywhere you turn to when you feel like you needed to just read "other" similar stories as your own. This can be relationship wise or being single or whatever! I feel we need another topic for open discussion :)

Replies

• bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Actually, I have made a couple of friends on here, that I turn to. It is almost like they know more what I am going through and won't judge me because we have never met and it is easier I guess.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Actually, I have made a couple of friends on here, that I turn to. It is almost like they know more what I am going through and won't judge me because we have never met and it is easier I guess.

I can say I do the same too