start date for each of you?

2»

Replies

• in_your_dreams
    in_your_dreams Posts: 7 Member
    Starting Nov. 27 :wink: We can do this!!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Sometime this week
  • mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    I'll be starting on the 11th too.
  • I am starting on the 4th, my dvd should be here tomorrow. What are you doing for upper body?
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    If I can get the DVD this weekend, probably around the 4th.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    I am starting the Killer buns and thighs DVD today right after my workout with 30ds. excited! :)
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    that is great! I still have about a week until i start. excited to see how things are going for you all!
  • Starting today!!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Will be Day 1 for me tomorrow :happy: I'm excited!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Ok, decided to stick with 6 Week 6 Pack until Monday. Will definitely do day 1 on Monday though :)
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Things have been so crazy with school functions and traveling for holidays...I haven't started. Probably won't be able to until next month.

So I'm with you guys in spirit!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Things have been so crazy with school functions and traveling for holidays...I haven't started. Probably won't be able to until next month.

So I'm with you guys in spirit!

it's ok, start when you can! :)
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    I started on 12/14 but looking back I olny did about 7 workout all together....so I think I will continue but I'm going to begin fresh on 1/1 (of course) but really I want to pair it with 6w6p and some other stuff for a straight 6 weeks to see my progress but I'm still on level one with probably means that in 3 day I should be moving to lvl 2 - scary stuff - lvl one is so challenging but Good Luck to you guys and keep killing them buns & thighs!!!!