Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

1293031323335»

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    This is my 3rd day off in a row and I am SAD!!! Who knew I would actually MISS Jillian's torture? This is nuts!

I have a cold. I thought it was getting better but suddenly it seems far far worse. :( Oh well. Eating nutrients and fueling up for my grand return. I still have week 4 to SLAM!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Week 3 Day 6 Done!
  • loveme445
    This is my 3rd day off in a row and I am SAD!!! Who knew I would actually MISS Jillian's torture? This is nuts!

I have a cold. I thought it was getting better but suddenly it seems far far worse. :( Oh well. Eating nutrients and fueling up for my grand return. I still have week 4 to SLAM!!!

Hope you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member

I hope you feel better soon too.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Took my final measurements today.

Doing Ripped I lost 2 pounds and 0.75 inches (belly)

That makes a combined total for the Shred and Ripped - 4 pounds lost and 2.25 inches lost (belly).

Fantastic results! I can't wait to measure :happy:
  • Sambo004
    So the results are in...I lost 8lbs and 11.5 inches with Ripped In 30!!! Jillian is the TRUTH!! Woo hoo!! Next is Killer Buns and Thighs and 6 Week 6 Pack combo starting next week. :D

Holy smokes! That is amazing! Wowowow!
  • Sambo004
    Man I HATE the silly season now! Had my work Christmas party and my in-laws arriving so I couldn't do my workout today :sad: I'm actually feeling panicky. I will find a way to do it tomorrow and Sunday, I swear!

Sad times....
  • Sambo004

[/quote

I'm sorry you feel so sick :frown: Hope you feel a lot better soon. I am so with you on the frustration!
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    W2D1 urgh! def prefer w1, ho hum, only 5 more before moving on.
  • loveme445
    Week 3 Day 7 Done! Moving on to Week 4 tomorrow :smile:
  • Sambo004
    W4 D4 done. I can feel a huge difference in my strength from D1 of this level. Yay! I woke up and did the workout early before the in-laws and co. surfaced. So happy.

Tonight I have date night. It's the first time my hubby and I are going out to dinner since before our 15 month old baby was born. I'm so excited! Going to try and make good choices, but I know no restaurant food is never good. Doesn't matter though - it's been so long!
  • Take a look my result
    me.png

Just used _h_t_t_p_:_//tinyurl.com/c5sxhku
  • Sambo004
    W4 D5 done :) 1 more day and I've completed Ri30! I'm still debating whether or not to do the whole dvd again before moving onto Killer Buns / 6 Week 6 Pack. I have around 8 pounds to go before I hit my target, so I'm wondering whether or not another round is a good idea before I start focusing on toning up.

Anyone else considering a second round?
  • kmmille385
    kmmille385 Posts: 11 Member
    It's a stress fracture :( I am limited to the elliptical/spin bike. I'll start doing some yoga when I can and take Jillian with caution when I am ready :) Good luck to all you guys who are finishing up and congratulations to those who have finished the program!
  • Sambo004
    It's a stress fracture :( I am limited to the elliptical/spin bike. I'll start doing some yoga when I can and take Jillian with caution when I am ready :) Good luck to all you guys who are finishing up and congratulations to those who have finished the program!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that :( Well don't push it and good luck with things.
  • Sambo004
    Well, I did my final day of Week 4 yesterday. I feel an odd sense of under-achievement. When I did 30DS, I felt so excited to reach the end. Maybe it's the 30 days straight thing. Anyway, I have completed my first round and will be doing another round before moving on to the next one.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Well, I did my final day of Week 4 yesterday. I feel an odd sense of under-achievement. When I did 30DS, I felt so excited to reach the end. Maybe it's the 30 days straight thing. Anyway, I have completed my first round and will be doing another round before moving on to the next one.

Yea.You did it :smile:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member

Congratulations!! :) I did my first day of Level 4 today and found it to be MUCH friendlier than level 3. I strongly suspect Jillian did that as a mind game. :) 5 more days and I will claim to have done a full round. I don't know if I can really claim bragging rights at the end though since I took a week off between 3 and 4. Not that it actually matters. ;)
  • loveme445
    Week 4 Day 1 done!
  • loveme445
    Ok, I know this thread has died but I need somewhere to post or I will never finish! Had a busy week and didnt get a chance to finish week 4. So, I completed Week 4 Day 2 this morning.