5 Stars For Me

I am really proud of myself!!! I actually got off of my butt today, and did three laps around the park in front of my house. I have never really been able to motivate myself before to get up and actually walk and be motivated at all. I just want to thank the people here for motivating me. I really took to heart what everyone had to say to me. I just wanted to say thank-you.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :love: :love: :love: :wink: :wink:

Replies

• kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    I am really proud of myself!!! I actually got off of my butt today, and did three laps around the park in front of my house. I have never really been able to motivate myself before to get up and actually walk and be motivated at all. I just want to thank the people here for motivating me. I really took to heart what everyone had to say to me. I just wanted to say thank-you.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :love: :love: :love: :wink: :wink:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Great job!! We are proud of you. :drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Great job:flowerforyou:
    Sometimes we just have to drag ourselves to do the exercise, but after, it was all worth it.
    Keep of the great work.:drinker:
  • First off.....congrats, now keep going!!

I look at it this way,
    I have to get up and go to work everyday, I don't really want to, but, If
    I want to pay the bills.....I have to!
    With working out, I tell myself, if I want to live better and
    healthier, I have to do it, so it's not a choice for me, but more
    like my second(really first) job!!! Don't think about it, just get up and do it!

I hope this makes sense...lol!

Good luck, and keep going!
    You CAN do it!
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Great Job...keep up the good work!!!!! I finally did my first workout video and it kicked my butt!!!! You dont realize how outof shape you are until you try to keep up with the fit. But I did it!!!! MY goal is to be GOOD at this video bt the end of next week...I CAN DO ITTTT:laugh:
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250

I look at it this way,
    I have to get up and go to work everyday, I don't really want to, but, If
    I want to pay the bills.....I have to!
    With working out, I tell myself, if I want to live better and
    healthier, I have to do it, so it's not a choice for me, but more
    like my second(really first) job!!! Don't think about it, just get up and do it!

I love this! Puts this whole thing in a new perspective! Thanks!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Great job!! I bet you felt great afterwards too!