EASTER fitness challenge March 13

Options
Am I the first one at the party??

Good morning all!

I'm off to the gym to get in an hour before work. 30 minutes of stair climber, plus 30 of weights, and maybe some BOSU ball work -- inspired by your workouts!

Yesterday I did morning yoga for 20 minutes, then a quick cardio interval during my lunch hour, then another 30 on the stairclimber at night.

I'm loving the program -- only issue seems to be that I'm eating too many calories at night for dinner. Still staying within my range, but I'm thinking it's not good to still have 700 calories left by the end of the day. It means I'm going to bed full and I don't really like the feeling.

More to follow! Have a great Thursday.

- Monica

Replies

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Am I the first one at the party??

Good morning all!

I'm off to the gym to get in an hour before work. 30 minutes of stair climber, plus 30 of weights, and maybe some BOSU ball work -- inspired by your workouts!

Yesterday I did morning yoga for 20 minutes, then a quick cardio interval during my lunch hour, then another 30 on the stairclimber at night.

I'm loving the program -- only issue seems to be that I'm eating too many calories at night for dinner. Still staying within my range, but I'm thinking it's not good to still have 700 calories left by the end of the day. It means I'm going to bed full and I don't really like the feeling.

More to follow! Have a great Thursday.

- Monica
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Ooooops, my mistake, just noticed that Vicky started the thread already. Will repost over there...