Easter fitness challenge - Mar 13

Good morning all

Its Thurs nearly the weekend it is nearly lunch time here and I have just finished my chores that includes a 1hr hike my new jump rope and jogging up and down the stairs again 2 mins jump rope moderate to fast and 3 mins jogging up and down the stairs. today I added and extra 5 mins to make this 35 mins burns an amazing 603 cals and the time goes really quick today I had my son at the bottom of the stairs shouting encouragement at me to go quicker (it actually helped coz the front of my thighs are still sore from doing this on tues)

Spent the last 1 1/2 hours cleaning the kids bedroom and stripping their beds.

Still got to walk down to school later about 30 mins.
I have sore arms from spending 2 hours last nite playing wii sports boxing and tennis mainly and I can really feel it today my daughter was soooo funny playing wii golf she thought is was more fun to get the ball in the water than aim for the target so in her eyes she did gr8.

I am going to be going slightly over on food today as it is my 4th wedding anniversary:heart: managed to plan well so I will be under on cals about 18 over on carbs and about 10 over on protein so not too bad You never know I may not be able to eat it all and end up being under anyway.

Have a gr8 day everybody!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Good morning all

Its Thurs nearly the weekend it is nearly lunch time here and I have just finished my chores that includes a 1hr hike my new jump rope and jogging up and down the stairs again 2 mins jump rope moderate to fast and 3 mins jogging up and down the stairs. today I added and extra 5 mins to make this 35 mins burns an amazing 603 cals and the time goes really quick today I had my son at the bottom of the stairs shouting encouragement at me to go quicker (it actually helped coz the front of my thighs are still sore from doing this on tues)

Spent the last 1 1/2 hours cleaning the kids bedroom and stripping their beds.

Still got to walk down to school later about 30 mins.
    I have sore arms from spending 2 hours last nite playing wii sports boxing and tennis mainly and I can really feel it today my daughter was soooo funny playing wii golf she thought is was more fun to get the ball in the water than aim for the target so in her eyes she did gr8.

I am going to be going slightly over on food today as it is my 4th wedding anniversary:heart: managed to plan well so I will be under on cals about 18 over on carbs and about 10 over on protein so not too bad You never know I may not be able to eat it all and end up being under anyway.

Have a gr8 day everybody!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    happy anniversary!

:love: :love: :love:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    *I mistakenly started a new thread when I didn't see this one, so I'm reposting over here in the correct one.

Good morning all!

I'm off to the gym to get in an hour before work. 30 minutes of stair climber, plus 30 of weights, and maybe some BOSU ball work -- inspired by your workouts!

Yesterday I did morning yoga for 20 minutes, then a quick cardio interval during my lunch hour, then another 30 on the stairclimber at night.

I'm loving the program -- only issue seems to be that I'm eating too many calories at night for dinner. Still staying within my range, but I'm thinking it's not good to still have 700 calories left by the end of the day. It means I'm going to bed full and I don't really like the feeling.

More to follow! Have a great Thursday.

- Monica
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Good morning all! I did both the Power Sculpt and Cardio Max this morning. Also saw a drop on the scale but will wait to see if it says the same thing tomorrow before I record it anywhere....

Everyone have a great day:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,694 Member
    Well, it's time to get back to it. My dad just left a little while ago. :cry: We had a good time. I actually managed to lose weight while he was here even though I didn't eat well. I am going to probably go for a walk today since it's suppose to be in the 80's. If I don't walk I will do Taebo for an hour instead.
    Have a good Thursday!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Hey, you think 80s is warm, tomorrow will be in the 90s here.

Yesterday I did my circuit interval class - which was easier than my strength class that I do on Wednesdays - so I think I'm going back to strength since it's more of a cardio workout. Maybe I start counting strength class as circuit training (as far as calories go). I also went for a walk with husband and on the treadmill.

Monica - I frequently eat 700 calories for dinner - I just don' get that full feeling. :grumble: It was too hard to switch every weekend (when we go out to eat) and back during the weekdays - so my biggest meal is dinner. I'm always hungry in the morning though!

Oh, and Happy Anniversary to Vicky!:bigsmile:
  • gaby7682
    gaby7682 Posts: 5
    Happy Anniversary Vicky!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Hey, so you remember how yesterday I said I wasn't very sore? Today I can barely walk, because my calves are so tight!

So, today, I'm going to do the eliptical for 45, the rowing machine for 15 (I enjoy how it stretches out my back) and then I have weight training class with abs for 45 minutes. I'm hoping that the machines will help my poor calves.

I have to workout extra hard, because we're eating sushi for lunch.

Happy anniversary, Vicky! and I so want to just lay outside in 90 degree heat. I haven't been warm anywhere except in the hot bath for months!:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member

I have to workout extra hard, because we're eating sushi for lunch.
    :

???!!!???
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Oh, I mean overeating sushi.:wink:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Happy anniversary Vicky! :flowerforyou:

60 min in weight room followed by 45 min on track. I feel energetic still, so I might squeeze in a few minutes on the gazelle tonight.

I have come to grips with the reality that I probably won't hit my birthday goal, so if I can break 30 inches at my waist, I'll take that. That will be almost 10 inches off my waist since October! Again, this lifting is kicking my butt, killing the movement on the scale, but I keep losing inches. I'll take what I can get! :tongue:
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Good job on the workout Vicki. Happy anniversary!!!!:flowerforyou: