Operation: Sexy Claus Week #13 12.11.11

Good Morning ladies! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Did we workout? How was our nutrition? What are our goals for today?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE81SVEtMGVTaFFpLWJveDJJOXNWOUE6MQ

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    My goal for today is going to be 100 ounces of water and doing my Turbo Fire workout before its to pick up my son from school.
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    Good Morning Ladies i am so sorry i have been MIA for a while but i am so super busy at work been as i am the only one in my dept now doing the job that 4 people use to do bujt i promise not to compain ..haven't gain or loss any weight i am in the maintainance phase which is not what i wanted but i take not gaining ...i do pay attention of what i am eating and i do still get some walking exercise in....but nothing major ..........My goal for today is to start logging i have not being doing that .
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    My goal for today is to eat healthy and get my workout in. My daughter has been sick so I haven't worked out this weekend like I need to.
  • Krys_T
    In other news...I am SOOOO happy to report that I went from 221.8 last week to 212.6 today. 9.2lbs in 7 days! I am so happy to see that scale move down it is ridiculous! But this is still not my lowest since I started losing...that would be 203 back in about June of this year so I am determined to walk into Onederland by my birthday on the 11th next month!
  • whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    My goal is to get in at least 64 oz of water today. I've been slacking big time in the water dept. Also, I would like to do a new program on Exercise TV today. Not sure which one yet though!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    hi everyone! sorry i've been MIA. i went on vacation about 2 weeks ago and then got sick and wasn't able to work out since then. i finally got my first workout in yesterday. feels good to be back on track. i know i gained a few lbs back but i'm hoping to have them off plus more in no time. it was definitely a setback for my goals, but i'm trying to focus on the positive and keep striving to reach my goals, no matter how long it takes!

hope you're all doing great!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    i've gained about 3 pounds from my 5-day binge... today is shaping up to be an "ok" day. not horrible like hte last several, but not great either.

i went for a 2 mile walk/jog yesterday. first exercise in a loooong time.
  • Lord I havent looked at a scale in a few weeks. Untop of it all I have a horrible cold and TOM is coming to town. Soooooo my plan is to weigh in on 1/1 and get back on it. But I am still here routing everyone on. I am trying to behave during the week since it is easier to plan my meals those days. So proud of everyone on here.

@ Kiki you look great girl
    @ Krys- looking beautiful in the new pic

:flowerforyou: hope everyone has a wonderful week!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Hopefully I can back on track this week. I am always so motivated on Monday and somewhere around Wednesday I lose all of it. I really need to keep it up all week. So I plan on doing a JM workout today and staying under my calories.
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    In other news...I am SOOOO happy to report that I went from 221.8 last week to 212.6 today. 9.2lbs in 7 days! I am so happy to see that scale move down it is ridiculous! But this is still not my lowest since I started losing...that would be 203 back in about June of this year so I am determined to walk into Onederland by my birthday on the 11th next month!

That amazing Krys great job just keep doing what you doing and you will get there ..congrats
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Hi - staying the same @ 196 this week.

Amy
  • Hello ladies!!! Thanks for all the motivation and support! Nutrition is going well! Been getting in around 100 oz. of water each day.
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Ok...so I haven't worked out in atleast 4 days...bad Lily...but I did walk at lunch today..so that's a step in the right direction. Hopeing to get back on track and make a really scrumptious healthy dinner tonight. Roased zuchini and eggplant here I come!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    For the last 2 weeks I have been feeling very puffy and fat. The scale has not been my friend this challenge, up and down. I am happy to say I have been really trying to increase my water intake and so far I am getting in at least 64oz a day. I am trying this weight loss thing from a different angle and have increased my calories a bit to see if upping my cals will do the trick.

My goal for this week is to get in at least 5 days of exercise this week.
  • Krys_T
    Good Morning all! Hope everyone is doing well!

What are our goals for today?
  • Krys_T
    My goal for today is to try not to eat too much at this Christmas luncheon I'm on my way to and also to get some sort of workout in today.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Just dropping in to say hi...will weigh in when I get home.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    My goal today is to stop binging! 6 days is enough!
  • Krys_T
    Good Morning ladies! 17 more days to finish strong! Let's do this!

What are your goals today?

Real simple for me...water and working out! Plain and simple, I have to do it!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    I don't have any goals today - I am STRESSED OUT bad!! My husband's EI (unemployment income) just ran out today and so I am freaking out! I have eaten like 8 cookies that were delivered to the office today for the holidays and feel just horrible. So I will try to put today behind me and be better tomorrow.