Desperate Housewives

Options
I am i huge desperate housewives fan ive never missed an episode ever!!!

and im really upset they havent had any new episodes since january and they arent having another new one till april 13th.

Is anyone else a fan?

Replies

• nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    I am i huge desperate housewives fan ive never missed an episode ever!!!

and im really upset they havent had any new episodes since january and they arent having another new one till april 13th.

Is anyone else a fan?
  • enkcott
    enkcott Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm a fan and am so over the whole writers strike! Let's get back to some good shows!
  • nicole0177
    Options
    I'm a fan and am so over the whole writers strike! Let's get back to some good shows!

Ik they just the show after they had the tornado and everything and makes you want to know what happens next and doenst let you know till 3 months later.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I like desperate housewives too but I'm addicted to 24.
    I need my Jack Bauer fix.
  • karilynn
    karilynn Posts: 87
    Options
    huge Housewives fan! love that show!! can't wait til comes back on
  • BritCom Fan
    Options

I do stuff for both shows, props, directors chairs, etc. Sorry Mereille, but 24 has closed for the season and they probably won't be shooting until July. :frown:

Linda
  • nicole0177
    Options

I do stuff for both shows, props, directors chairs, etc. Sorry Mereille, but 24 has closed for the season and they probably won't be shooting until July. :frown:

Linda

Wow thats awesome bc im obsessed with desperate housewives and your a part of it!!! I LOVE YOU LOL!!! HAHAHA
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

Linda

Linda,
    I heard that they are thinking about making a 24 movie to keep us fans interested. Have you heard?
    I want your job!!:flowerforyou: